SOLD [DFW-Waco-Austin-San Antonio] Zastava ZPAP M70 (OD Green Furniture) 7.62x39 w/ Mags & Ammo (Reduced Pricing - Again)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdubecky

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 18, 2021
    McKinney, Texas
    Traveling to San Antonio in March with possibility of making the sale with anyone in between DFW and SA. Take advantage of this now...

This is a great deal for someone wanting an AK! Selling or partial trade for Zastava ZPAP M70 with sweet looking OD Green tactical polymer furniture. This AK has an estimated 300-400 rounds through it. It runs like a champ, but I'm wanting to purchase some other items. Pricing Options as follows:
    • $840 Option 1: AK rifle, mount, w/out optic, and 2 steel Zastava loaded mags with a bolt-hold-open feature (50 rounds); equivalent to $810 if bought in store paying taxes.
    • $960 Option 2: AK rifle, mount, w/out optic, ammo can and 7 loaded mags (5 steel & 2 polymer loaded mags - 175 rounds)
    • $1080 Option 3: AK rifle, mount, w/out optic, ammo can and 12 loaded mags (9 steel & 3 polymer loaded mags - 300 rounds)
    • $40 Adder 1: 100 rounds of Monarch steel case & 40 rounds of PPU brass case
    • $180 Adder 2 ($0.31/rd, considering tax savings): Monarch steel case ammo in 520 round packs stored in a sardine can package for great long-term storage (see picture). 4 boxes/cans available.
    I'm open to trades in part for an AR lower(s) with stocks or having the SBA-3 or SBA-4 brace. I will consider a full AR rifle or pistol, but I'm leaning toward the lower only. I will consider partial ammo trades of 12 gauge, 5.56/.223, 6.5 CM, 22LR, or 9mm.

Buyer must be able to legally purchase & own a firearm in the state of Texas. All laws to be followed. Must be able to present DL. LTC preferred.
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• ak right side.jpg
      ak right side.jpg
      235.1 KB · Views: 181
    • ak left side.jpg
      ak left side.jpg
      209.1 KB · Views: 176
    • ak ammo.jpg
      ak ammo.jpg
      289.6 KB · Views: 175
    Last edited: