• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bufford

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Dallas
    This is the ultimate Glock system. OD G27 gen 3 with a bit of custom stipling, big dot night sights, 3.5# connector, Galco summer comfort holster, 3 mags with the funky base plates, 3 G23 mags and a very cool beaver tail .... PLUS... a .357 sig barrel and a 40-9 conversion barrel from Lone Wolf (G23 size). I have a 17 round 9mm mag. The pics show that the 9mm and .357 sig barrels protrude just a bit, but this gives you all calibers. The gun shows some love. It is not a safe queen, it has been carried. I am not the original owner so I have no knowledge of round count, but I can say it functions perfectly and shoots as good as I can.
    So why am I selling? Good question - I just purchased an XDS that popped up and need to replace the funds, as well as consolidating to 9mm & .45 acp ammo.
    So to recap: a subcompact olive drab frame with 9mm, .40 S&W, AND 357 sig barrels, and a total of 7 mags, leather holster and night sights,,,, what a steal for only $675
    I will leave this package till this time tomorrow then will entertain splitting out the barrels. I ALREADY HAVE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE REQUESTED THEM SO DONT BOTHER TO ASK.
    Trades are limited to :

1. S&W Shield 9mm

2. M&P 9C
    3. 9mm Sigs... pretty much any of them...
    I prefer a FTF in the North Dallas area during the day, say lunch time, TDL required, CHL preferred. I will ship for an additional $35
    email with questions.

I dont have any pics small enough to post, so e-mail me and I will send you several...
    Guns International

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cardwellfamily5%
    Top Bottom