• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moki

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    DFW
    Ok, so I'm coming home from overseas in about two weeks and I wanted to see if there was any interest in a trade for my optic. I have a Leupold Mk 4 CQ/T variable 1-3x that is in amazing condition for what it's been through. I carried this on my issue weapon through one deployment in Afghanistan and had it on my personal weapon used for competition in between deployments. I've used the hell out of it but the only marks are on the adjustment caps. The glass is crystal clear with absolutely no nicks or scratches. I have the original box and papers. The only thing missing is the flip up lens caps and that's because they tend to fall off easily. Leupold has sent me three sets free of charge over the years every time I email them and ask for a set. I've used it on several M4's and even an FAL. View attachment 16184

I'm looking for either a Trijicon Accupoint 1-4x with a Larue mount or if possible a Leupold MK 4 MR/T 1.5-5x (I can add some cash on my end for that one). If all else fails I would be willing to sell it for $750 to use the money towards one of these.

I have absolutely loved this optic and it took me a while to decide to do this. The only reason I'm looking to trade it is I use this rifle primarily for competition now and wanted something with just a little more power. The only pics I have now is mounted on the rifle (sorry, no close ups). If anyone is interested let me know and we will stay in touch till I get back at the beginning of the month.

moki

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    DFW
    Ok sorry, I guess I could have added a little more info if you aren't too familiar with this optic:
    It's an illuminated circle and dot reticle. It's etched in so you can see the black reticle with out the illumination.
    10 illumination settings
    Runs on a single AA battery
    1/2 MOA adjustments
    1-3x-14mm
    Large FOV
    Mounts to STD 1913 rails

I bought it new late in 2009

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Could you post some detailed pics of the wear. Amazing condition from overseas could mean you can still see some of the original finish.

moki

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    DFW
    Like I stated in my original post, I don't have any close ups over here but I can and will post plenty when I get back if there is interest. Sorry for the lack of them now, wasn't planning on this when I left but I wanted to see what kind of interest there is before I get back.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Like I stated in my original post, I don't have any close ups over here but I can and will post plenty when I get back if there is interest. Sorry for the lack of them now, wasn't planning on this when I left but I wanted to see what kind of interest there is before I get back.

Fair enough. There's interest for the bring backs. CompM4's with the flash kill are running in the $500 range(Georgetown, TX). With the usual nicks and dings from being knocked around in a humvee

Top Bottom