image_16840705.JPG
      228.3 KB · Views: 146

Saiga78

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2021
    Dallas
    I’m going to chime in for potential buyers as I know this rifle well. What gas tube did you put on? That’s not oem. I mean it looks like a kvar but it’s not what came with the gun. Also the forend was changed out why?
    The gas tube is kvar yes... its krink style I changed it to an slr hand guard set up at first but then abandoned it. ..thus the wood and the ribbed upper.
    I have also had a midwest industries rail that fits perfect....if its more anyones flavor? and other wood for the gas tube if that is more anyone's style....

I do not have the OEM heat shield polymer as its at my ex wives house lol. and if anyone wants to go grab that there is a safe full of ammo in it for you....you just have tio go to California. no big deal :) I did the wood custom cuz i like the red.

worth noting- the muzzle device is a krebs custom. sadly the ak74 style oem one is also in that safe...with the one person in the one state that i really treasure to reminisce...if not for that situation im likely not selling this but it is what it is

this model also was the one with paint issues. I have not experinced what others have but barely put it through any work..and dont worry it folds up fine and cycles flawlessly.

i have rs regulate side rails and an ak acog that i can sell if anyone is interested as well.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Anyone who is trying to do business with, has done business with, is actively communicating with, or has previously communicated with this seller, please PM me to tell me how the interaction(s) went.

Top Bottom