• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH THIRD PARTIES IS YOU NEVER SEE OR HEAR THEM CAMPAIGNING SO YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD IDEA OF WHAT THE STAND FOR OR BELIEVE IN

Yea you can thank the bought and paid for media on both sides for that one. They don’t want anything to rock their little boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

Chewbacca7685

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    You can't be serious. If you actually believe a third party candidate is ever going to get us anything but leftist scum elected maybe you should take a look at historical fact.

Funny, the democrats say the same thing. You don’t vote for someone based on their odds of winning. You vote for someone based on merit. That’s how democracy works. Ya know, that other thing that’s part of historical fact. If you vote for someone just so the other guy doesn’t win, or just because he’s with you’re party, you’re still a cuck. Plain and simple.

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    Funny, the democrats say the same thing. You don’t vote for someone based on their odds of winning. You vote for someone based on merit. That’s how democracy works. Ya know, that other thing that’s part of historical fact. If you vote for someone just so the other guy doesn’t win, or just because he’s with you’re party, you’re still a cuck. Plain and simple.

Don't care what the democrats say the lines are drawn too close. A vote for any third party candidate is a vote wasted and a vote that could have done some good. And by the way I sure as hell am voting to keep Biden from winning and if you are not then you are one fouled up individual.

Chewbacca7685

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Don't care what the democrats say the lines are drawn too close. A vote for any third party candidate is a vote wasted and a vote that could have done some good.

Any vote for someone you don’t truly believe is the best person for the job is the vote that is wasted. If more people voted for third parties, if debates weren’t suppressed by the media and the money of the duopoly, that vote wouldn’t be “wasted”.

Sometimes the best person for the job is a republican. Sometimes it’s not. That’s just the way it is. They want more votes, stop putting up garbage. I know I’ll never say “damn, I wish I woulda voted for Trump.” Not that it matters anyway with all of the election tampering. But I sincerely hope Desantis is a good candidate worth voting for and I have more research to do on that matter. Ramaswamy also seems to have some potential but again, haven’t read enough to know yet.

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    Any vote for someone you don’t truly believe is the best person for the job is the vote that is wasted. If more people voted for third parties, if debates weren’t suppressed by the media and the money of the duopoly, that vote wouldn’t be “wasted”.

Sometimes the best person for the job is a republican. Sometimes it’s not. That’s just the way it is. They want more votes, stop putting up garbage. I know I’ll never say “damn, I wish I woulda voted for Trump.” Not that it matters anyway with all of the election tampering. But I sincerely hope Desantis is a good candidate worth voting for and I have more research to do on that matter. Ramaswamy also seems to have some potential but again, haven’t read enough to know yet.

Funny you are, This time a Republican is the right person, the best person for the job and not Desantis. I absolutely do not believe the Libertarian party has a good candidate.

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas

This jackass got us Warnock in Georgia.

Chase Oliver​

Chase Oliver is the Libertarian candidate who disrupted the Georgia Senate race by forcing a run-off. He’s been called “the most influential Libertarian in the US right now” by Rolling Stones, and he’s just announced that he’s exploring the possibility of running as the Libertarian Party’s presidential nominee.

Chewbacca7685

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    This jackass got us Warnock in Georgia.

Chase Oliver​

Chase Oliver is the Libertarian candidate who disrupted the Georgia Senate race by forcing a run-off. He’s been called “the most influential Libertarian in the US right now” by Rolling Stones, and he’s just announced that he’s exploring the possibility of running as the Libertarian Party’s presidential nominee.

I could only wish someone that young had a chance to win the presidency. It’s time to get rid of these crusty old people that don’t even know what is going on in the lives of the common man. Coming from Georgia I’m not very familiar with em. The issues with that party that I’m not so hot on are eliminating the death penalty and their border policies.

But now I’m shopping for an RV toilet, which yes, is much like researching politicians, considering they’re both receptacles for shit.

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    I could only wish someone that young had a chance to win the presidency. It’s time to get rid of these crusty old people that don’t even know what is going on in the lives of the common man. Coming from Georgia I’m not very familiar with em. The issues with that party that I’m not so hot on are eliminating the death penalty and their border policies.

But now I’m shopping for an RV toilet, which yes, is much like researching politicians, considering they’re both receptacles for shit.

In my opinion no one under 45 should be president. I am not impressed with Millennials at all. So far at least.

Chewbacca7685

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    In my opinion no one under 45 should be president. I am not impressed with Millennials at all. So far at least.

I do agree mostly there. A gen X’er would be nice. But us older millennials are more like X’s anyway. It’s those damn late millennials that started turning to shit.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Usually my ball is in then3rd party court anyway. This trash two party system needs to go. I’ll vote for a republican if I think he’ll actually benefit the country. But otherwise usually libertarians get my vote. That seems to be the only party that wants true freedom in the first place.

How did you like President Ross Perot?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Thanks for getting us Biden.
    I also typically vote libertarian. I voted for Trump in the general twice because the “L” party threw a retard into the ring.

Serious question though. Why do you think the Republican Party is entitled to my vote without working for it and earning it?

Please don’t come back with “thurrrr better than Joe/Hillary/Obama etc.

I would like to hear from someone new ( and you are it this election cycle) about why the GOP should get MY vote without earning it.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Trump will attack anyone who does not pay him adulation.
    This is true.

He wants them to kiss his bag fat @@@ and his big fat lying, ugly mouth.

I would say more but I would get deleted or banned or edited.

Disclaimer: TRUMP WROTE that he had a big fat @@@ on his own social piece of dung website and HIS OWN WORDS are on there and all over the trashy WWWeb on the LEFT, RIGHT and middle.

Trump wanted/wants Ron and/or others out there to KISS his @@@!

He has ACTUALLY DONE and said far worse as most of us know who actually pay attention to such things and they are on OLD and newer townhall meetings (Video/sound.) and in his own words. Plus in his NON political life too.

THIS goes for Trump and the others out there on the R and on the L too!

I think that he does have a big fat @@@ and a big fat LYING and ugly MOUTH too.

NO Biden!

NO Trump!

NO more crazy land, NO more senile land, no more whoremongers, warmongers, liars, thieves, PNAC supporting people on the Right and Left when it comes to those nasty R/L - L/R neo cons, and other pieces of trashy people on the L and R and so forth.

NO MORE FAUCI and supporters/promoters of the KILL SHOTS and shot maimers that ruined the health of people who were FORCED TO OR GOT FIRED if they did not get the TRUMP OPERATION WARP SPEED - FAUCI KILLER SHOTS and BOOSTERS and murdered people. Military, police, medical workers, etc. as some examples.

NO more shutdowns that should have NEVER EVER BEEN DECLARED for 2 weeks or 3 plus years!

NO more of those 'medical' and OTHER national shut downs or any OTHER emergency declarations made by TRUMP or any other man/woman IN POWER or not.

IT was just a trial run and one big PSYOP on just how far .gov and the WEF - GREAT RESET nasty folks could see how far they could destroy THIS NATION and the rest of the world.

IT was just like Q and Q Anon was one big PSYOP for the gullible folks out there in LA LA LAND.

TAKE OUT THE TRASH!

CLEAN HOUSE = vote them out of power.

PUT them in jail and hold them accountable for THEIR LIES, THEIR THEFT OF TAXPAYER MONEY, THEIR OWN GRIFT - their relatives/friends GRIFT and their money laundering from all sides and countries!

That goes for the TRASH in both and ALL parties... WOMEN and MEN are in there right now.

The Q and Q anon believing freaks (They are IN power - some of them got elected!) are just as whacked out as the other CULT FOLLOWERS in the R party and just as bat s crazy and CULT LIKE as those in the D party too!

They are a bunch of sick freaks AND to put it politely - they have a brain the size of a PEA!

ALL people really have to do is READ, see, listen to and follow what these sick politicians have DONE and not just wrote or said in their lives.

NOT what they lie/claim to have done but what they have ACTUALLY DONE before, during and AFTER any time in office.

Follow the money, follow it some more and CONNECT THE DOTS!

NO MORE GRIFTERS and relatives and friends in office who are tied to elected officials too.

DISCLAIMER:

I have my eye on some other people and not just Ron.

I do NOT agree with RON or others in some issues.

I do AGREE with RON in some issues as I do with some other people.

Fiscal conservatives, OLD FASHIONED - old school - ethical men and women, NON PNAC type of people who have a clue about what the Founding Fathers said and wrote about.

The STATE and the FEDS should have NO say about what a woman should or should not do if she IS RAPED by one man or a gang of them, incest crapola, a life and death matter - the life of the mother and so forth.

The woman should NOT use abortion as birth control and the STATE and the FEDS have NO business in this matter.

The matter IS up to the woman, her doctor, and her belief in God or not.

The STATE - any state AND the FEDS should have absolutely NO business when it comes to MEDICAL ISSUES when it comes to a woman being a VICTIM OF A CRIME like RAPE or incest or in a LIFE and death matter if the woman has had a miscarriage or whatever is going on in a LIFE and death matter!

The STATE and the FEDS should have NEVER EVER BEEN INVOLVED WITH or gotten involved with those medical issues from the gitgo - years ago or even NOW.

IT was not their business way back when and it is NOT their business now.

NO woman should be forced to carry the seed of a RAPIST when she is a VICTIM OF A CRIME.

IT is the woman's decision to make and NOT up to the SC, any state or any Federal official.

IT is up to the woman, her doctor, her belief system and her own faith in GOD if she is a believer.

I have never been raped. But if I had been - I would NOT CARRY THE SEED OF A RAPIST in my body. NO way - NOT ever!

I never had children with my late husband. I believe in birth control, prevention of sexual diseases and personal responsibility in ALL areas of a person's life - male and female.

I believe in 'waiting until you are married' religiously and morally when it comes to being intimate with your spouse.

I am NOT forcing my OLD FASHIONED belief system or my belief in God on any person - medically or not. And NO .gov official or any OTHER person has the right to do this to me or any other old fashioned lady.

But with all of that said... the state and the feds have NO business in specific medical issues - period!

A man or a woman who does NOT believe in foreign entanglements and does believe in FISCAL RESPONSIBLITY along with many other issues is the TYPE of person who I would believe in and most likely vote for.

NO 5 or more deferment man or woman (Older folks.) = NO VOTE FROM ME.

A woman or a man who volunteered for military service or some type of SERVICE to his/her country would be a person that I would consider too.

Disclaimer: My own eyes would not pass muster IF I lost my Rx eyeglasses or contact lenses way back when. I DID consider the USN long before I even met my late husband and married him.

He was 5 years older than me, going to a university part time and working, he was a volunteer - USN - Nam and around the world Veteran, Air NG Fighter Wing later on back in his home state, a non .gov job MAN and tons more.

Old Lady Cate

Top Bottom