• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I see the obvious eludes you. No one mentioned Romney or McCain except you, talk about picking peanuts out of Biden's depends.
    Answer the question. Why do the republicans deserve my vote?

You are absolutely talking out of your ass and looking like a drooling tard while doing so.

First you say libertarians draw away from republican candidates then in the same breath you say most libertarians that don’t vote libertarian vote democrat.

Which is it Fetterman Jr?
    Texas SOT

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    Answer the question. Why do the republicans deserve my vote?

You are absolutely talking out of your ass and looking like a drooling tard while doing so.

First you say libertarians draw away from republican candidates then in the same breath you say most libertarians that don’t vote libertarian vote democrat.

Which is it Fetterman Jr?
    Stop with the abject stupidity, read my posts. Pull your head out. Libertarians pull more Republican voters than demrat voters. Those voters are not Libertarians they are Republicans making mistakes. Libertarians by a wide majority vote demrat when they don't vote for their parties candidate. I don't see any reason to keep repeating myself when you appear to have exceedingly poor reading comprehension.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Stop with the abject stupidity, read my posts. Pull your head out. Libertarians pull more Republican voters than demrat voters. Those voters are not Libertarians they are Republicans making mistakes. Libertarians by a wide majority vote demrat when they don't vote for their parties candidate. I don't see any reason to keep repeating myself when you appear to have exceedingly poor reading comprehension.
    You are pretty slow. Must be a boomer.
    Let me use some smaller words so it does not confuse you as much.

If anyone wants my support to put them in a position where they can use the force of government against me at the barrel of a gun, they have to earn that vote.

Why do the republicans deserve my vote? Answer the question.

Edit to add;
    So, republicans making mistakes?

Maybe if republicans ran better candidates they would get more people out to vote for them.

Last edited:

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    You are pretty slow. Must be a boomer.
    Let me use some smaller words so it does not confuse you as much.

If anyone wants my support to put them in a position where they can use the force of government against me at the barrel of a gun, they have to earn that vote.

Why do the republicans deserve my vote? Answer the question
    Like I said read my previous posts. The democrats are already using the force of government against you. The Republicans are the only force against that happening. The Libertarian candidates have helped the demrats by giving them senate seats. You should ask yourself why you support the Libertarian party. " Armed and Gay"? Too funny. That your battle cry? Wake up.

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Like I said read my previous posts. The democrats are already using the force of government against you. The Republicans are the only force against that happening. The Libertarian candidates have helped the demrats by giving them senate seats. You should ask yourself why you support the Libertarian party. Gay and Armed? Too funny. That your battle cry? Wake up.
    I would call you a halfwit, but that would be insulting to the retarded.

I asked you a simple question, and you responded by acting like a condescending fuckhead.
    You can not answer the question because you you are so vested in party identity that you probably did vote for McCain and Romney and probably still give to the NRA to support Wayne’s suit habit.

Once again, Why do the republicans deserve my vote?

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    I would call you a halfwit, but that would be insulting to the retarded.

I asked you a simple question, and you responded by acting like a condescending fuckhead.
    You can not answer the question because you you are so vested party identity that you probably did vote for McCain and Romney and probably still give to the NRA to support Wayne’s suit habit.

Once again, Why do the republicans deserve my vote?
    You are one exceeding simple individual. Right now because they are the only unarmed resistance we have against government over reach. Wayne's suit habit? RINO's like Romney and McCain? Why are you even on this forum?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    You are one exceeding simple individual. Right now because they are the only unarmed resistance we have against government over reach. Wayne's suit habit? RINO's like Romney and McCain? Why are you even on this forum?
    No. They are the other side of the same coin.

A sitting republican president said on the record , that he is for eliminating Due Process, in effect, he stated for the record, he is about wiping his ass with the Constitution.

And a bunch of retarded dickwads want to put that cocksucker BACK in office.

Yes, he did some really good things.

I’ll ask you a different question now that you have given the “thurrr better than the demorats” simpleton answer that seems to be the only card y’all have.

How much of the Constitution are you willing to have nullified as long as someone with an “R” by their name is doing it?

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    No. They are the other side of the same coin.

A sitting republican president said on the record , that he is for eliminating Due Process, in effect, he stated for the record, he is about wiping his ass with the Constitution.

And a bunch of retarded dickwads want to put that cocksucker BACK in office.

Yes, he did some really good things.

I’ll ask you a different question now that you have given the “thurrr better than the demorats” simpleton answer that seems to be the only card y’all have.

How much of the Constitution are you willing to have nullified as long as someone with an “R” by their name is doing it?
    Whew you seem to be having a meltdown and it is affecting your limited ability for thought. I don't give a rats ass about which party is standing up for the country and it's constitution but right now that is the Republican party. The worthless POS Libertarian party has enabled the mess we are in. Trump many times misspoke, have you tried to follow Biden lately? Pretty sure you voted for him. As for retarded dickwads wanting Trump back in office why not? He knows exactly who to go after in the corrupt deep state. You on the other hand, pitiful just pitiful.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Whew you seem to be having a meltdown and it is affecting your limited ability for thought. I don't give a rats ass about which party is standing up for the country and it's constitution but right now that is the Republican party. The worthless POS Libertarian party has enabled the mess we are in. Trump many times misspoke, have you tried to follow Biden lately? Pretty sure you voted for him. As for retarded dickwads wanting Trump back in office why not? He knows exactly who to go after in the corrupt deep state. You on the other hand, pitiful just pitiful.
    You should double up on your antipsychotic meds.

Quit blaming others for where we are. You( uninformed , lemming voters) are the problem.

He “misspoke” ? No, he said EXACTLY what he meant. There has been no retraction from DJT.
    Only from the masses that are gargling his balls saying “he didn’t mean it”
    But go on being a good German. It suits you.

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    You should double up on your antipsychotic meds.

Quit blaming others for where we are. You( uninformed , lemming voters) are the problem.

He “misspoke” ? No, he said EXACTLY what he meant. There has been no retraction from DJT.
    Only from the masses that are gargling his balls saying “he didn’t mean it”
    But go on being a good German. It suits you.
    Well Biden voter, he appointed enough Supreme court justices to counter anything he said in the heat of the moment. How do you know that's exactly what he meant? Did you ever look at his entire statement? Of course you didn't. That you ignore the fact the Libertarian Party is nothing but a boner meat for the demrats, even to ignoring that as fact tells a lot about you. Why are you even on this forum?

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Well Biden voter, he appointed enough Supreme court justices to counter anything he said in the heat of the moment. How do you know that's exactly what he meant? Did you ever look at his entire statement? Of course you didn't. That you ignore the fact the Libertarian Party is nothing but a bonus for the demrats, even to ignoring that as fact tells a lot about you. Why are you even on this forum?
    So, you are in support of denying Due Process on someone the government thinks is a danger. Got it.
    Like I said earlier.
    I asked a question. Civilly. And you came out slinging the semisolid contents of your depends.

You are a sad little boomer/good German. May your chains rest lightly.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    10 pages of posts and not one on your experiences of hunting, fishing or shooting? Interesting.
    You don't know Hoji.

Both of you need to go to neutral corners. Spats like this are fine for a post or two. Even the best of friends can strongly disagree.

This, however, is ridiculous.

Long term, both of you need to attend a meet-up, seek each other out, and talk face to face. You might go in wary but you'll learn enough to treat the other guy with more respect than is being shown in this thread.

For now, I'm locking the thread for a couple of hours so you can both delete anything you were in the process of composing. Then I'll re-open it.

If that doesn't help, I'll lock it for a couple of days.

If that doesn't help, timeouts will be in order.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    This resolution was more complicated than it looks. I hope y'all won't feel the need to spend a bunch of time speculating about what went on. It's really not pertinent to day-to-day TGT life.

Top Bottom