• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Still waiting for you to back up your claim.
    I backed up mine instantly.
    You started this little shit show. Now you are running with your tail between your legs.

Did you REALLY not know Trump said what he said?

Answer truthfully please.

Thank you.

Trump said it many times and not just at the BIG WHITE HOUSE MEETING with Diane F. almost having an orgasm next to Trump with his remarks. WATCH IT - it will make you sick to your stomach! She was literally all over the table and acting like a nut job with his 11 (?) or so comments in ONE ISSUE ALONE - the RF laws.

There were and are already laws on the books for those specific situations too. BUT, OH NO! Trump just had to get his STUPID and non wise gun remarks IN so the cult followers and uninformed people in the R and D party would follow him or love him.

Furthermore, many Montana pols were ready to do whatever TRUMP WANTED THEM TO DO with gun laws and that IS A FACT. I know this for a fact and have written about it before, spoke about it offline and had written proof from the state pols and from the District of Criminals - letters that I finally shredded. Plus telephone calls to Helena and to D.C.

Plus MANY RED state and purple state pols and governors passed MORE BANS and other gun laws AFTER TRUMP SPOKE up about his opinions on RF LAWS and tons more including AGE ISSUES. Etc.! That IS a fact.

THIS was after the LV shootings. Which by the way, was never EVER FULLY INVESTIGATED as most of us know.

The other people can still FIND THIS ONLINE with the complete WH meeting with words/sound/video and a transcript is still out there.

I am still waiting for his hearing protection laws and national ccw to be passed. LOL

Thanks for bring this up about Trump again.

Old Lady Cate

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    While I hate the idea of an abortion, it really makes me want to puke, what happens inside a woman's body is NONE OF MY BUSINESS!
    American women are either free citizens or they are not, if not they are slaves.
    Enough already with the Christian taliban.
    So, I'll assume your comment is outside of rape. Therefore, what's wrong with women using birth control? If it's "Christian taliban" to want to insert some level of morality to the issue of child murder, then I guess I'm going to have to buy a diaper for my head. That being said, I WAS on the side of women being able to choose, UNTIL abortion became defacto birth control.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Any vote for someone you don’t truly believe is the best person for the job is the vote that is wasted. If more people voted for third parties, if debates weren’t suppressed by the media and the money of the duopoly, that vote wouldn’t be “wasted”.

Sometimes the best person for the job is a republican. Sometimes it’s not. That’s just the way it is. They want more votes, stop putting up garbage. I know I’ll never say “damn, I wish I woulda voted for Trump.” Not that it matters anyway with all of the election tampering. But I sincerely hope Desantis is a good candidate worth voting for and I have more research to do on that matter. Ramaswamy also seems to have some potential but again, haven’t read enough to know yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't recall seeing a third party candidate I felt was the best candidate.

Just because they are "not establishment" does not mean they would be good in office.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I also typically vote libertarian. I voted for Trump in the general twice because the “L” party threw a retard into the ring.

Serious question though. Why do you think the Republican Party is entitled to my vote without working for it and earning it?

Please don’t come back with “thurrrr better than Joe/Hillary/Obama etc.

I would like to hear from someone new ( and you are it this election cycle) about why the GOP should get MY vote without earning it.
    Why should some off the wall libertarian get my vote?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    While I hate the idea of an abortion, it really makes me want to puke, what happens inside a woman's body is NONE OF MY BUSINESS!
    American women are either free citizens or they are not, if not they are slaves.
    Enough already with the Christian taliban.
    So murdering a child is acceptable?

If a woman does not want a child, then let her CONTROL HER BODY since she owns it! Abortion should never be used as a substitute for contraceptives due to laziness. Contraception is available to every woman. One method is free and 100% effective even.

Enough with the hedonists lacking morals.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    For those unsure about DeSantis, the legislation he has pushed through is pretty impressive.
    Hollywood's best writers are working to create a sex scandal. They probably already have the lead victim(s) selected and rehearsing their lines.
    Soon to be released, if necessary.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Hollywood's best writers are working to create a sex scandal. They probably already have the lead victim(s) selected and rehearsing their lines.
    Soon to be released, if necessary.
    Yep..the man has a target on his back

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Maybe because, with the demoncraps and republifags, it's not working so well. Love him or hate him, the businessman did a pretty good job. Why not give a Libertarian a shot, it can't get a whole lot worse.
    Sorry, I am not voting for the flakes they trot out. It could be worse than a Republican.

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Your voting system runs on proprietary, close-source software nobody can audit.

Full Stop. End of Story.

Anyone who cannot understand how this makes your "vote" a pathetic joke deserves to be harvested like dumb cattle.

Vote Fraud Biden Jump.png

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    Maybe because, with the demoncraps and republifags, it's not working so well. Love him or hate him, the businessman did a pretty good job. Why not give a Libertarian a shot, it can't get a whole lot worse.
    Well considering you are harping what any thoughtless airhead would say consider this. The Libertarian candidate forced a runoff in which Warnock became a senator from Georgia and causing the Republicans a senate seat. If you were to pull your head out of your malto meal and look around you might notice this really screwed us all. That you are oblivious to the fact the FBI, DOJ and IRS are running the country is equally hilarious as thinking your would not prefer to drown in malto meal.

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    I also typically vote libertarian. I voted for Trump in the general twice because the “L” party threw a retard into the ring.

Serious question though. Why do you think the Republican Party is entitled to my vote without working for it and earning it?

Please don’t come back with “thurrrr better than Joe/Hillary/Obama etc.

I would like to hear from someone new ( and you are it this election cycle) about why the GOP should get MY vote without earning it.
    Seems you are not seeing what is going on. The FBI and DOJ are running the country, and their enemy is the Republican party presently. The demrats are compromised and those two agencies have extreme leverage on the Biden administration. If you are suffering from severe mental illness or were born yesterday I could understand your question. That it is not obvious that the Biden administration is worse than just the average schitty presidency to you is astonishing. I vote for Libertarian judges not politicians. That said typically Libertarians who decide not to vote for their candidate 80% vote for demrats. Republicans that vote for Libertarians would typically otherwise have voted for Republicans.

Last edited:

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    Libertarian candidates usually pull more possible Republican voters than demrats and one could say that in the 2022 midterms they benefitted the demrats by helping them get three senators. Fetterman in PA and Masto in AZ and Warnock on GA. That alone has caused this country the path to financial destruction, an untouchable corrupt president and Federal agencies weaponized against American citizens. Like I said thanks for nothing.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Seems you are not seeing what is going on. The FBI and DOJ are running the country, and their enemy is the Republican party presently. The demrats are compromised and those two agencies have extreme leverage on the Biden administration. If you are suffering from severe mental illness or were born yesterday I could understand your question. That it is not obvious that the Biden administration is worse than just the average schitty presidency to you is astonishing. I vote for Libertarian judges not politicians. That said typically Libertarians who decide not to vote for their candidate 80% vote for demrats.
    So, you think a John McCain or Mitt Romney deserves my vote as a form of welfare.
    And you could not be more wrong on the bolded part.

I gave you the opportunity to answer my question intelligently and you pulled a Fetterman by digging some peanuts out of your depends and eating them.

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    So, you think a John McCain or Mitt Romney deserves my vote as a form of welfare.
    And you could not be more wrong on the bolded part.

I gave you the opportunity to answer my question intelligently and you pulled a Fetterman by digging some peanuts out of your depends and eating them.
    I see the obvious eludes you. No one mentioned Romney or McCain except you, talk about picking peanuts out of Biden's depends.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom