• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/denve...-migrants-leave-head-chicago-nyc-going-suffer

A Denver city official appeared to beg migrants to leave the sanctuary city that's been burdened with illegal immigrants in a leaked viral video.

In a video obtained by 9NEWS, city official Andres Carrera, Denver's Newcomer Communications Liaison, tells a group of migrants that the city's shelters can no longer help them, and they must go to other sanctuary cities or they "will suffer."

"The opportunities are over," Carrera reportedly tells the group in Spanish. "New York gives you more. Chicago gives you more. So I suggest you go there where there is longer-term shelter. There are also more job opportunities there."

"We are not going to block you if you want to say here," he continues. "If you stay here you are going to suffer even more and I don’t want to see this."
    Lynx Defense

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/denve...-migrants-leave-head-chicago-nyc-going-suffer

A Denver city official appeared to beg migrants to leave the sanctuary city that's been burdened with illegal immigrants in a leaked viral video.

In a video obtained by 9NEWS, city official Andres Carrera, Denver's Newcomer Communications Liaison, tells a group of migrants that the city's shelters can no longer help them, and they must go to other sanctuary cities or they "will suffer."

"The opportunities are over," Carrera reportedly tells the group in Spanish. "New York gives you more. Chicago gives you more. So I suggest you go there where there is longer-term shelter. There are also more job opportunities there."

"We are not going to block you if you want to say here," he continues. "If you stay here you are going to suffer even more and I don’t want to see this."
    I didn't any suggestion that they could go back where they belong.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Video posted here....

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Denver has become a shithole. I lived south of Denver for many years and it was one of the most beautiful places that I have ever been. I was right in the red rocks. I did have to go downtown for business. It used to be very nice. I am sad to say that when they legalized weed it went to shit. I don't care if someone wants to smoke weed but when Colorado legalized it the place was invaded by the worst of the worst. Downtown Denver is no longer safe and full of lowlifes. Now they have the consequences of being a sanctuary city. They get what they deserve. I will never return.

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    This grandstanding is just for show. Pass the buck. Audience of 25 people in "leaked" video goes viral.

Dem Mayors love the cheap labor pool and fresh loyal voter base.

best comment:
    Ain't nobody walked from one continent to another. They wouldn't weigh 200+ pounds and be wearing brand new shoes and clothes. They need to put the fiddle down.

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    This just in: Ron DeSantis offered a suggestion to address a problem in both Texas and Florida:
    1712058588104.jpeg

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Denver has become a shithole. I lived south of Denver for many years and it was one of the most beautiful places that I have ever been. I was right in the red rocks. I did have to go downtown for business. It used to be very nice. I am sad to say that when they legalized weed it went to shit. I don't care if someone wants to smoke weed but when Colorado legalized it the place was invaded by the worst of the worst. Downtown Denver is no longer safe and full of lowlifes. Now they have the consequences of being a sanctuary city. They get what they deserve. I will never return.
    I've heard this too.

Right out of college in the early '90s, I went to Denver for a ten-day training for my first job. We stayed downtown and would walk five or six blocks every day to and from our nice hotel to our offices. The downtown area was clean, safe and bustling with nice bars and restaurants that we'd hit for lunch and for drinks and dinner in the evening. I was quite impressed.

Haven't been back except to drive through a couple of times, but I've heard it's gone to absolute shit with druggies all over the place and the cleanliness and sense of safety altogether gone. A shame, but completely predictable.

Top Bottom