• ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Idiots....all of em.

So what about the guy that started @ $10 hr, has been there for 3-5 years... worked his way up to $15. Now a new employee that dont know shit, is now making as much as him. So does everyone else get a raise too?
    Low income jobs are an incentive to educate yourself to go look for a better paying job. If your a dumbass that has no skill other than flipping burgers ... & you still get my order wrong, you deserve a low paying job.
    I can see automated burger flippers start to get popular & they can get my order right.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    This whole raising the minimum wage is a farce and designed to get the free shit army to vote democrat. Raising the minimum wage to $15 or whatever only causes the price of things to go up. and the people at the bottom of the economic ladder are still at the bottom. All I see are a bunch of uneducated do nothings wanting more. Go get a skill!

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    This whole raising the minimum wage is a farce and designed to get the free shit army to vote democrat. Raising the minimum wage to $15 or whatever only causes the price of things to go up. and the people at the bottom of the economic ladder are still at the bottom. All I see are a bunch of uneducated do nothings wanting more. Go get a skill!
    Do you think the Dems care if prices go up? Look at gas prices going up as we speak. They make more money than most people, if prices go too high the Dems can always vote for a pay raise.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Government meddling in economy is always a recipe for disaster. Telling business owners how much to pay unskilled laborers is utterly retarded. Businesses don't print money. They obtain money from customers for providing goods or services. Businesses will need to raise prices to cover their increased expenses. Poor people will become only poorer.
    The typical step in government oppression is to make people dumb and poor and deepen the abyss between the ruling class and the working class. Oppressive government does not want equal people. They want people equally miserable. And they are doing a smashin' job.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    A column in the WSJ pointed out that the low wage jobs are crucial to unskilled laborers building work ethic and establishing a work history that will help them apply for better paying jobs as they gain experience.

Fewer minimum wage jobs means fewer folks who can go that route.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Government meddling in economy is always a recipe for disaster. Telling business owners how much to pay unskilled laborers is utterly retarded. Businesses don't print money. They obtain money from customers for providing goods or services. Businesses will need to raise prices to cover their increased expenses. Poor people will become only poorer.
    The typical step in government oppression is to make people dumb and poor and deepen the abyss between the ruling class and the working class. Oppressive government does not want equal people. They want people equally miserable. And they are doing a smashin' job.

Just so'z you unnerstan.... The Gov. don't giv'a'fuk if you're miserable or not. What they want is for you to be dependent on them! The push for higher minimum wage is a push for more unemployment which drives the unskilled masses to the Gov. for relief! Which is the ultimate goal!

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    1. Calif Dumbocrat
    2. We don want no stinking Mom & Pop biz
    3. Small biz employs the largest % of Americans
    4. Successful biz can always pay more (how would HE know?)
    5. What is a "fair wage"?
    6. What is a "living wage"?
    7. If $15/hr is good, why not $30/hr?
    8. What is "inflationary"?
    9. What is "job skillz"?
    10. What is "market value"?
    11. What is "getting paid what the job is worth"?
    12. What is "I dorked off thru High Screwl, din't go to college or tech school, don't know crap, barely show up for work, but I deserve a living wage"?

"I'll take general stupidity and ignorance of economics for $50, Johhny!"

Last edited:

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    ETA:

13. What is "I had 5 rugrats by the time I was 20 with diff baby daddies. Sumbody gotta pay me what I need"?
    14. What is "The world owes me a living"?
    15. What is "Equity"?
    16. What is "Gimme"?
    17. What is "Economic Justice"?
    18. What is "If you don't like what the job pays, get a diff job, get edumacated or trained, DO something. Quit whining about what you deserve"?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

Moonpie; All,

The LYING DIMocRATS Party has cared NOTHING at all about Small Businesses, the "blue & pink collar working folks" OR "the working poor" for about 60 years. = The DIMs "leadership" cares ONLY about MORE MONEY for themselves & MORE POLITICAL POWER.

There is a single perfectly descriptive word for anyone who believes anything that the DIMs claim: STUPID.

yours, satx

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    bbbass, you left out:

Professor Angela Putman, from Penn State U - recently published an academic paper in which she claimed that the notion “if I work hard, I can be successful” is merely a product of white supremacy.

As is everything.... apparently.

So....

What kind of supremacy is "Be lazy, dork off, be unreliable, be demanding"???

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I think IIRC, Los Angeles passed a city ordinance of a $15 phr minimum wage standard. Not for sure how that's legal, but it has devastated lots of smaller business' in LA, especially during last year with the Covid 19 "pandemic" that caused a lot of them to have to shut down due to mandates created or passed.

Top Bottom