Dems prove once again anti-small business

bbbass

Baffler of the Brilliant
Sep 2, 2020
NE OR
ETA:

13. What is "I had 5 rugrats by the time I was 20 with diff baby daddies. Sumbody gotta pay me what I need"?
14. What is "The world owes me a living"?
15. What is "Equity"?
16. What is "Gimme"?
17. What is "Economic Justice"?
18. What is "If you don't like what the job pays, get a diff job, get edumacated or trained, DO something. Quit whining about what you deserve"?

satx78247

TGT Addict
Jun 23, 2014

Moonpie; All,

The LYING DIMocRATS Party has cared NOTHING at all about Small Businesses, the "blue & pink collar working folks" OR "the working poor" for about 60 years. = The DIMs "leadership" cares ONLY about MORE MONEY for themselves & MORE POLITICAL POWER.

There is a single perfectly descriptive word for anyone who believes anything that the DIMs claim: STUPID.

yours, satx

bbbass

Baffler of the Brilliant
Sep 2, 2020
NE OR
bbbass, you left out:

Professor Angela Putman, from Penn State U - recently published an academic paper in which she claimed that the notion “if I work hard, I can be successful” is merely a product of white supremacy.
As is everything.... apparently.

So....

What kind of supremacy is "Be lazy, dork off, be unreliable, be demanding"???

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
I think IIRC, Los Angeles passed a city ordinance of a $15 phr minimum wage standard. Not for sure how that's legal, but it has devastated lots of smaller business' in LA, especially during last year with the Covid 19 "pandemic" that caused a lot of them to have to shut down due to mandates created or passed.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member