• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    w,

I read the entirety of the link, but didn't see the 'specifics' of why she was given the 'heave-ho'...only vague impressions of what she did or didn't do...

Do you happen to know the specifics?

Thanks!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    w,

I read the entirety of the link, but didn't see the 'specifics' of why she was given the 'heave-ho'...only vague impressions of what she did or didn't do...

Thanks!

Failed to show in court yesterday for the walmart shooting trial. Judge in that trial ordered her to appear today to face the court.

Appears she has chose to resign instead.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    w,

Thanks!
    Someone in her office was leaking to the press - as family members of the walmart shooting victims - and not filing charges in a timely fashion. Describing her work as a dumpster fire would be unfair to a dumpster fire. More details here:

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    There is lots more happening than what has been posted.... so much so that I can't post it all!

Ok, so in a nutshell, the biggest problem that occurred in the past 60 days is Ms. Rosales was caught getting a Judge from Vinton, TX to illegally impersonate himself as a representative to the DA to threaten family members/victims of the Walmart shooting. Statements like "better not betray" [him] because there are "snipers everywhere" types of threats. Doing this not only violated numerous ethics and decorum, but it also violated a gag order that was placed on the individuals involved in the court. There is a lot of corruption taking place within her circles, and it all rolled out over the past few months. The DA (Rosales) absconded from the City and her duties for about 2 months without any contact with the courts, lawyers, or her job.

Her performance has been so bad, inept, and backlogged, there have literally been accused rapists, murderers, and violent criminals that have gotten off scot-free since the State could not prove these cases in a timely manner. Her performance has caused a MAJOR uproar here in EPT. The media is trying to keep this on the low because guess what... she is a democrat..... Many of the good lawyers have already dropped out/resigned stating that they too don't believe they can trust that justice can be served.

It is one big mess and thankfully this Democrat nutcase is stepping down.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    OK, she's a pro-criminal sht-head...got it!

The world has gone mad...glad I'm in my Autumnal years...I'm rather late for my dirt nap. No doubt having/most probably overstayed my time, but the nap is on the way...eventually...good, sad though for my above ground loved ones who have to experience marxist everyday now garbage as is now the norm for U.S. citizens...sigh.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    baboon,

Ah, Christmas tamales...a South Texas favorite and my absolute favorite...I doubt I've ever again experience the joy of unwrapping a meaty, thin masa tamale...but who knows...?

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I saw statistics on the felonies which were not brought to trial as charges were not filed in a timely manner. Murderers, rapists and other serious felonies and a court didn't receive charges so these bad people are out on the street. I am not sure the issue was pro-criminal (like the Houston/San Antonio Soros paid for DAs) but more insane ineptitude.

This article from August gets to the heart of the inability to prosecute...

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is lots more happening than what has been posted.... so much so that I can't post it all!

Ok, so in a nutshell, the biggest problem that occurred in the past 60 days is Ms. Rosales was caught getting a Judge from Vinton, TX to illegally impersonate himself as a representative to the DA to threaten family members/victims of the Walmart shooting. Statements like "better not betray" [him] because there are "snipers everywhere" types of threats. Doing this not only violated numerous ethics and decorum, but it also violated a gag order that was placed on the individuals involved in the court. There is a lot of corruption taking place within her circles, and it all rolled out over the past few months. The DA (Rosales) absconded from the City and her duties for about 2 months without any contact with the courts, lawyers, or her job.

Her performance has been so bad, inept, and backlogged, there have literally been accused rapists, murderers, and violent criminals that have gotten off scot-free since the State could not prove these cases in a timely manner. Her performance has caused a MAJOR uproar here in EPT. The media is trying to keep this on the low because guess what... she is a democrat..... Many of the good lawyers have already dropped out/resigned stating that they too don't believe they can trust that justice can be served.

It is one big mess and thankfully this Democrat nutcase is stepping down.
    >
    I have long heard from Physician Friends out there that El Paso is a snake-pit in Medicine, too. I know that they can’t keep Doctors in my specialty. I spent years in Brownsville and saw many Docs get into big problems for following the rules of Medical Ethics.

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    1670001774196.png

Top Bottom