• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    And I am always armed. If nothing else I have my NAA .22 mag in my pocket and a Beretta 92 within reach. The 20 gauge shockwave sleeps next to me and it's loaded with #2 Buck. I should be able to keep them out of the bedroom for a while.

I should have mentioned the motion alarms are not monitored. Their only purpose is to alert ME.
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Here are a few general examples of what I am referring to with the verbiage I used.

(Possible threat in my general area) - Reports of conditions that can possibly lead to civil unrest in the general area of town I live in.

(Specific active threat in my general area) - Reports of confirmed civil unrest in the general area of town I live in.

(Specific active threat in a very close area) - Reports of confirmed civil unrest in or very near to my immediate living area.

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    There ya go. Guns come far down the scale from food and water.

I am well aware of this. I already have a rotating stock of 15 to 20 sealed gallons of filtered water at any given time as well as a backup of 9 gallons of regular tap water that I can filter when needed. I will soon be looking into getting quantities of food that can be stored for long term.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I have a 3 month supply of food for two and a filtration system for available water.
    It is minimal, but it's a start.

Remember- just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    And I am always armed. If nothing else I have my NAA .22 mag in my pocket and a Beretta 92 within reach. The 20 gauge shockwave sleeps next to me and it's loaded with #2 Buck. I should be able to keep them out of the bedroom for a while.

I should have mentioned the motion alarms are not monitored. Their only purpose is to alert ME.
    Sounds like you got the situtation under control Sir. No outside help needed. We get the picture so to speak. Just dont shoot any good guys who come door knocking. Thanks.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Ok as the old sub mail man on Rt. 3 can I axe you to make your dogs not bite me when I honk the horn? Call them in the house and give them a treat or somthing while the oil Royalty check is being stuck in your box. Cajuns from East of Houston aint normal

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom