• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Took a carbine class yesterday with Integrity Firearms Training Center at Cawthon Cartridge Club yesterday. Not a bad class. Some of it seemed rushed as they seemed to want to beat the heat but we still were there for the entire six hours scheduled. He was short one instructor so maybe that’s why.

Overall pretty good. Definitely some things different from my limited training. Lots to improve on and some bad habits to break. I’ll be going back to this class in a few weeks too as he gives a discount if you do the same class in the same calendar year.

I want to look into similar classes by other instructors. Probably need to head down towards Houston, any recommendations?
    Guns International

Last edited:

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    That is a nice place. A trite expensive for casual long range shooting though. As usual, you have to be a member to access the long range.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    That is a nice place. A trite expensive for casual long range shooting though. As usual, you have to be a member to access the long range.

I’ve been out there several times as a daily guest. It really is a shame you can’t use the long range stuff without the full membership. It’s not necessarily the money for me it’s that I don’t really get a chance to go often enough to justify it. Weekends are busy and by the time I get off work it’s not usually reasonable.

My biggest gripe over there is they have two, up to 100 yard ranges, and neither has a covered area. The one by the office should have a dedicated 100yd range with cover, benches, etc. For the annual membership fee that seems expected, certainly in sunny and warm Texas.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    I’ve been out there several times as a daily guest. It really is a shame you can’t use the long range stuff without the full membership. It’s not necessarily the money for me it’s that I don’t really get a chance to go often enough to justify it. Weekends are busy and by the time I get off work it’s not usually reasonable.

My biggest gripe over there is they have two, up to 100 yard ranges, and neither has a covered area. The one by the office should have a dedicated 100yd range with cover, benches, etc. For the annual membership fee that seems expected, certainly in sunny and warm Texas.
    Whenever I go there I bring my easy up and my own chairs.

I had a membership but with job, kids and life it is hard to cut out time to make it worth while.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    AF061252-FE90-4992-A7CF-136ECA18AC03.jpeg
    F8DCFD29-0FB0-45CA-9A82-C043CC887AF7.jpeg
    9BCF6C71-5F70-4116-B52D-1CAD9925623D.jpeg
    74968A4C-4591-4CB1-937C-C18E34B10DF1.jpeg

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    As the class started he looked through the rack of rifles we brought and noted the Eotechs, Aimpoints and other RDS. He then grabbed mine and said it was a good CQB setup, mine was the only he complimented. I appreciated that as it’s a pretty cheap build and he was shooting a LWRC.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Nothing special. Spikes lower, SOLGW LPK and BCG, B5 stock and grip, PSA upper and rail, 14.5 heavy profile FN barrel with pinned and welded Surefire Warcomp and FDE Eotech.

Top Bottom