Defaced Sully statue at TAMU cleaned up in time for new protest.

Ioannes

Oct 12, 2019
US
My eldest niece started at A&M last fall. I can tell you this, IF his daughter was involved in this sort of nonsense, she would be paying for her own college!
Hear, hear! I told my kids I would not pay for Arizona State University but I would pay for them to go to Texas A&M. They know if they take commie classes or join a commie org on campus, they will be paying for the privilege.

These young commies are and will be lifelong dependents on taxpayers in one fashion or another.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Professional Troublemaker
Dec 15, 2019
Texas.
Hear, hear! I told my kids I would not pay for Arizona State University but I would pay for them to go to Texas A&M. They know if they take commie classes or join a commie org on campus, they will be paying for the privilege.

These young commies are and will be lifelong dependents on taxpayers in one fashion or another.

Thankfully, neither of my nieces care about any of the "commie" crap! The care more about getting an education.

Ioannes

Oct 12, 2019
US
What's behind this "movement"is a single professor at Texas A&M, Michael Alvard. He's a real piece of work.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=15230

Black Lives Matter will be there on Sunday the 12th.

From a traditional Aggie group (not my words)

DEFEND SULLY
Sunday July 12. Meet at Sully at between 3 and 3:30. Wear maroon. Wear a wuhan mask. I will ask the cops to enforce social distancing. It will be hot. Wear a hat and bring water, gatorade, powerade or what ever. You might want to bring a folding chair. American Flags and Texas flags are appropriate. The press will try to make us look bad so leave the Stars and Bars in your car. Don't talk to the press. What ever you say, they will twist it into something bad. Don't talk to the anti-Sully group. It just adds fuel to the fire. We will make a circle around Sully and wait for them to leave. It could be hours. If we have enough people we can stand in shifts.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
Well, they must not want a statue of a black hero too badly. BLM students launched the Matthew Gaines Initiative to raise funds for the project with a target goal of $350,000. And apparently even with the university chipping in $225k, they have not reached the $350k goal.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
Well, they must not want a statue of a black hero too badly. BLM students launched the Matthew Gaines Initiative to raise funds for the project with a target goal of $350,000. And apparently even with the university chipping in $225k, they have not reached the $350k goal.
From the article....

"Join these and other Texas A&M students to increase awareness and to raise an estimated $350,000 by May 2019."

Top Bottom