DK Firearms

Decided to try a Serbian chef knife out.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    When I was younger my grandparents had cleavers they used to prepare food. In my 50’s and I never owned a cleaver. Saw some Serbian chef knives and they seemed neat but most looked like cheap hot garbage upon closer looks/reviews. I also wanted a Dalstrong knife, as I had seen them advertised and knew Blacks BBQ in Lockheart used them among other places. For Christmas I got a Dalstrong Serbian chef knife as a cleaver for my needs. It’s rather good quality for my needs and better than the cheap knives I spend as much time sharpening as I do cutting. Made a video of it. Not the cheapest, but less than other premium brands. I ended up buy more knives from Dalstrong to replace knives I know accept are junk. My grandparents were married over 60 years before they passed away. They had the same knives they got when they were married. If I got a do over on knives, I would have gotten quality knives 30 years ago when I got married. There is a huge difference in quality. Sadly my uncles and aunts gave away to charity most of my grandparents belongs that were not family related memorabilia.

Be it the kitchen with large cuts of meat, the farm/ranch processing food, or hunting/camping a good knife makes a big difference.

Target Sports

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Hello,

You made an outstanding video!

I like your new knife very much!

I will show it to my husband.

The food looks yummy too.

My late Dad had many types of knives and a few of them were like this one.

I will check out the DALSTRONG website some more too.

Thank you for sharing.

Take care.

Cate

I am an old lady who loves very specific types of knives, axes and 'hawks. The old fashioned and classic styles are the ones that I like the most!

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    PS:

I can't remember ALL of the quality made knife 'name brands' that my late Dad and Mom owned.

Thanks again for sharing!

Cate

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Hello,

You made an outstanding video!

I like your new knife very much!

I will show it to my husband.

The food looks yummy too.

My late Dad had many types of knives and a few of them were like this one.

I will check out the DALSTRONG website some more too.

Thank you for sharing.

Take care.

Cate

I am an old lady who loves very specific types of knives, axes and 'hawks. The old fashioned and classic styles are the ones that I like the most!

It’s not a knife for every day use, but the quality vs cost is there. I did buy a few more Dalstrong knives. There are better knives out there if you have the money.

But like with most knife makers they make at least 3 grades of knives from entry to fancy forged high end.

I will say going from cheap knives bought at department stores to quality made knives was a game changer for me.

Top Bottom