• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    I wonder if the parents of the kids at the daycare would like to know of the current criminal history of its owners. One well placed sign would probably be enough.
    >makes me want to type in green
    ARJ Defense ad

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    A couple of things about the Bullet Hole.

I know the owner, Carol Hester, very well personally. Don't have any level of respect her anymore because she's self-righteous, vindictive, and manipulative. That said, the guy came onto the range alone and rented a weapon along with a couple boxes of ammo. He shot one full box and nearly all of the second box before turning the gun on himself. He wasn't acting weird or anything and staff followed all of the appropriate procedures that we in place at the time.

Yes, they do have security cameras that cover almost every inch of both the range and her home, which is located behind the range. And the footage is recorded. However, Carol only uses it for herself, not for the safety or well-being of staff or customers. She could have provided video to officers and didn't by choice.

For public record, the IP for this post resolves to a server in San Antonio -- 71.21.107.254

I do not support, or believe, the above opinions posted by this user and hold them to be libel. I've only kept the comments on the expressed interest of the person whom has been slandered.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Thanks, Alan....

I've been on the phone with Michele several times throughout the day. Understandably, she was VERY upset with the OP's comments, and ready to come on and let loose......she still might. I CAN tell you that she is appreciative of both the support and disclosure that has been made on their behalf - understandably, with the poster's spouse facing criminal charges for what happened on BH property, she needed to be circumspect. But...I'm really surprised that li'l Annie ain't come back to play in the mudpit she dug for herself.

I wouldn't be surprised that there's legal action taken for the comments made here against Carol and her business - then again, they really don't have anything worth taking.....

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    If it were MY child there (I DO have a son in daycare and when I was in San Antonio, I remember how hard it was finding a decent daycare), I would be VERY appreciative to find something like this out. Maybe we should all go leave reviews on any search engine findings for her daycare that we can? Whenever I go to look into a daycare or other business, I always go search it on the internet and check reviews.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I hate to be the "killjoy" here, but this was WAY too easy!

Although this "Annie" person and her husband are obviously scum, I've got this little gut feeling that someone else posted this.
    Or maybe she really is stupid enough to go on a forum full of active & retired cops and investigators with a dead ringer screen-name and slander a place that most here have already expressed their support for.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Gotta jump in guys. I live in the Austin area now, but used to shoot at Bullethole a lot, the Pistol League days. As a indication of how long ago, just checked my Bullethole membership card and the number is UNDER 120. Y'all check yours and I would be interested on what the numbers are up to now. I have known the family since then and there is a good chance Michele would only need my first name. Note I spelled Michele correctly! I knew Vern in the day and attended his services. I have nothing but the highest regard for Michele and Carol, great people and they support of all of us. That post is pure BS and as far from the truth as it can be. OK, just my little support post.

#178 Here...

Top Bottom