• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    So I open up my new issue of American Rifleman, and there is a most excellent add from CI for an 8 cigar sample pack along with a Rugged 5 cigar case.

888-244-2790 Mention SAV47 item number SP-CA12 (cigars only) or SP-CA12-T (adds case)

I ordered the cigars and case for $20 shipped. Now they are on back order for 2 or 3 days..and they'll try and say that code doesn't work, but just let them know the magazine, and that the expiration date for the add is 7-15-11 and they'll find a code that works for you..

I have one of the rugged cigar cases, and I paid $14.00 for the case alone..so to get 8 sticks along with it was a deal I felt compelled to pass on..

R
    Target Sports

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    I know there not "the best" sticks ever, but for that price who cares.. There's a few in there I haven't tried, so it's a cheap way to test out new smokes..

I wanted another hard case as well, so it's a win win..

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Thanks! I'll be checking them out. Always looking for a deal, especially when one doesn't live in the city where there are some decent humidors.

I actually like SPEC's.. They seem to have good prices, and a good selection.. Gotta love a place you can buy stogies and Liquor all in the same place, and again at good prices..

Top Bottom