• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Now BOTH of these guys were born in Canada but one lives in Hollywood, and the other in LA...

EDIT: It appears Madchild "acquired American citizenship in 2014", but I couldn't find info on Tom's US/Canada citizenship.

Steven Crowder is also from Canada. What’s your point?

Also, the blonde that used to work for Blaze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    Steven Crowder is also from Canada. What’s your point?

Also, the blonde that used to work for Blaze.
    Crowder was born here, in Detroit (has dual-citizenship).

Madchild's lyrics in FREAK:
    "I'm proud to be Canadian
    I said I'm proud to be Canadian
    I'll scream it in a club or even louder in a stadium!"

And Tom singing a pro-American song, while spitting much lefty nonsense (anti-gun related on many) in his lyrics in other songs, but I thought that point was obvious, as I have already stated it.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Exactly. You might need more facts about the subject matter referenced to understand the context, and you clearly didn't, so I had to spell it out for you

Crowder is pro-gun, and always has been AFAIK...
    You need medication. I’m flattered you assumed so much about my post. Keep thinking the world revolves around you.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I am not checking to see what threads you post in, just to comment on subject material I am not familiar with, unrelated to the topic,
    but if you are that lonely, and have that kind of time...

It appears you are.
    Lol beats being an arrogant Californian.

No I don’t look to see what you’re posting. You just happen to bless us with your posts.

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    Lol beats being an arrogant Californian.
    Try contributing to topics you have knowledge in, and less to topics you get schooled in (which requires you to initiate personal attacks, because someone else is clearly winning).

Think to yourself... "Did I communicate about the topic/related material, or unrelated to the topic?"

You keep coming up from behind me with absolutely nothing topic-related, like you are gay-horny for dudes w/nothing to contribute,
    like a typical-LEFTY... You really can't have my number, I am not gay...

It's a bit ridiculous, like the crazy-check that needs attention/MEDS, and goes off the rails, or a
    "ABSOLUTELY ZERO-KNOWLEDGE TROLL"...

AND it's "LOL".

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Try contributing to topics you have knowledge in, and less to topics you get schooled in (which requires you to initiate personal attacks, because someone else is clearly winning).

Think to yourself... "Did I communicate about the topic/related material, or unrelated to the topic?"

You keep coming up from behind me with absolutely nothing topic-related, like you are gay-horny for dudes w/nothing to contribute,
    like a typical-LEFTY... You really can't have my number.

It's a bit ridiculous, like the crazy-check that needs attention/MEDS, and goes off the rails.
    Pretty big post and nasty words from someone accusing me of exactly what you’re doing and have done. Doesn’t bother me one bit. You’re just proving me right.

Yes reading your post deserves an emoji.

Also, I’m not the one that started a thread that resulted in a lot of well known members telling you to stay in California. I share that view but I will keep the insults out of it going forward with you. I hope you can better yourself. Have a good day.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom