• ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Situational awareness at ATMs, gas stations, shopping centers is always important, especially during the holiday season. I remember hearing about a person being robbed in the parking lot of a gun store as he was placing his new gun in the trunk.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    When I go to the atm I have my card out before arriving @ the machine, stop as close as possible to the machine, and have my handgun in my lap and truck in gear to move faster.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    When I go to the atm I have my card out before arriving @ the machine, stop as close as possible to the machine, and have my handgun in my lap and truck in gear to move faster.
    When I stop at our drive-through ATM, I need to pull out my wallet right there, I cannot prepare it while riding.
    But I use my left hand only to interact with the ATM while keeping my right hand free and available for the 1911 on my right hip (which might or might not be visible, depends on my mood that day). Of course use the mirrors frequently and keep scanning around constantly while the ATM is doing its job.
    It does not help that the morons at our bank installed a brand new ATM with a new touch screen that is non-reactive to motorcycle gloves (which have conductive fibers woven into the freaking fingers for this very purpose). Effin' monkeys.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I can use my smartphone to interact with the ATM while sitting in my car. Roll down the window and get the money then drive off.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom