• Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Well good for lil Davey
    Will give him a good place to bury his face while his man lover is buried in his ass!

Hope the lil pole smoking ball locker chokes on a feather from a “my pillow”.

WTF makes people in the world listen and pay attention to these little mindless twits is what I cant get a grip on.

This fool
    That little douche Greta
    Celebrities
    Athletes

Father facts and make your choice don’t depend on uneducated untalented uninspired twits for direction.

Oh wait that would be a good description of OUR leadership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Well, he's pretty much made the talk show circuit, retelling his harrowing experiences of the shooting, so now he feels the need to start a pillow company, and next we will be seeing him on all the late night or early morning infomercials!

I think his next step will be a run at politics!
    You know he will.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Sorry, nothing about David Hogg impresses me in the least. He's simply a media whore and looking for a camera to talk to. He likes the drama.

I thought it was comical how the media paraded him around right after the massacre and trying to use his "experience" at the school as a platform for gun control and why guns are evil. And he was their whore because he liked being in front of the camera, and being a drama queen.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    That little douche Greta
    Did you see where she accidentally tweeted out a link to a document on Google that was being shared by her team? It completely pulled back the curtain to show how she's just the public face of a deliberate PR campaign by adults. By logical extension, her entire public persona is probably fake since everything she does is planned by others to further their own nefarious agenda.

It was hilarious.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hogg turns out to be exactly the same sort of puppet.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Did you see where she accidentally tweeted out a link to a document on Google that was being shared by her team? It completely pulled back the curtain to show how she's just the public face of a deliberate PR campaign by adults. By logical extension, her entire public persona is probably fake since everything she does is planned by others to further their own nefarious agenda.

It was hilarious.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hogg turns out to be exactly the same sort of puppet.

They are very easily manipulated by others, because they like being the center of attention. So yes, I highly suspect Hogg is no different and is being used by others as their "poster child" for anti-gun propaganda.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    The special limited “ Squeal Like a Pig “ edition, only 19.95.
    Be serious, you know they will buy from China made by the Uighurs in the camps and mark them up 600% - like the stuff AOC sold - and, when autographed personally by David Hogg (like the "Squeal Like a Pig" edition), they will be even more expensive.

For anti-capitalists, they take to high mark up on their products like they were Nike or Prada.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are

It was hilarious.

Didnt need to see it to get she is just the face.
    Like sleppy the pedo in DC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    I would assume this will be a shell business built like liberal book deals. He will have a company that Karen will buy from to cry into at night. Some woke hotel chain will buy thousands of them for hundreds of dollars each and some PAC will fill a warehouse with like 100 million dollars worth of them paid in cash to David by way of stock options or bonuses.

He sold his soul and this will be the payout. Mike Lindell has a legitimate company employing thousands using American made products and delivering something someone wants. Little Hog pillow company will employ nobody and probably drop ship from a formaldehyde filled box car direct from Wuhan.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I would assume this will be a shell business built like liberal book deals. He will have a company that Karen will buy from to cry into at night. Some woke hotel chain will buy thousands of them for hundreds of dollars each and some PAC will fill a warehouse with like 100 million dollars worth of them paid in cash to David by way of stock options or bonuses.

He sold his soul and this will be the payout. Mike Lindell has a legitimate company employing thousands using American made products and delivering something someone wants. Little Hog pillow company will employ nobody and probably drop ship from a formaldehyde filled box car direct from Wuhan.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    The article did say they were looking for a domestic manufacturer; I suggested MyPillow...

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Hogg_pillow.jpg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Top Bottom