• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Chipman is getting his ass handed to him. :roflsmile:

He was trying so hard to dance around the question!

If he can't even answer a simple question as to the what is the definition of an "assault weapon" how is he qualified by any measure to determine how the ATF is ran? IMO, he can't, or at least shouldn't.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    He was trying so hard to dance around the question!

If he can't even answer a simple question as to the what is the definition of an "assault weapon" how is he qualified by any measure to determine how the ATF is ran? IMO, he can't, or at least shouldn't.

His hearing was such an absolute shit show, that the Dems aren't confident anymore that they have the votes to confirm him. They postponed the conformation vote until June 24th (Thursday).

I'm hoping that's a good sign that he won't get it. We need to keep the pressure up on the politicians and keep destroying every aspect of his character every chance we get.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    That man is a tyrannical traitor incarnate. The definition of domestic threat and has to be stopped and left unconfirmed thus relegated to irrelevance. Neutered.

If Biden has any moments of clarity left I hope he pulls this nomination.

mavs

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2021
    Texas
    That man is a tyrannical traitor incarnate. The definition of domestic threat and has to be stopped and left unconfirmed thus relegated to irrelevance. Neutered.

If Biden has any moments of clarity left I hope he pulls this nomination.
    He's not the one making the decisions on the nominations for this or any other positions.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    free speech does not apply to facebook any more than it does to TGT or any other privately owned forum.

I very seldom participate on Facebook anymore, and pretty much left behind even discussing politics or guns on Facebook many years ago. But lumping TGT into that group as far as free speech is quite wrong. TGT is very lenient in what they allow members here to post, and restrict it in a very limited manner. I can speak my mind and opinions here at TGT that have gotten me banned on other gun forums.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I think chipmonk will be confirmed!! He is EXACTLY who the Dems want!!!!!!!!

There may be a few that grill him during the hearings, and probably quite a few that won't vote for him to be confirmed, but sadly in the end, there will probably be enough votes to get him confirmed.

And he is exactly the type of person, that is the last person, that should be in charge and running any federal agency.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    All we need is senima and Manchin. I know folks back home are working hard on senima.

Top Bottom