• ...and so much more!
  • jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    WTS Dan Wesson 1911 45 ACP CCO Model. 4.25 inch barrel. Comes with plastic box and all the normal stuff in the box including a barrel bushing wrench.
    All 9 Magazines are 7 round....2 factory stainless, 1 Chip McCormick stainless, 1 Kimber stainless, and 5 Kimber black.
    I bought this gun from my cousin a couple of years ago and he shot approx 300 rounds thru it. I have shot 200 rounds myself with no malfunctions.
    The test fire casing was collected 09/02/2010 as shown on pictures. The only blemish is on the safety caused by holster.
    This is a sweet shooting gun and the recoil kick is not bad at all, just a little more than a 9mm.
    $1200.00 firm. FTF only. I prefer to meet somewhere in NE Tarrant county. I might be willing to drive 20-25 miles for a quick sale :)
    These pictures are not great so if more are needed, just ask.

Dan Wesson 1 (1).jpg Dan Wesson 1 (3).jpg Dan Wesson 1 (4).jpg Dan Wesson 1 (5).jpg Dan Wesson 1 (6).jpg Dan Wesson 1 (7).jpg Dan Wesson 1 (8).jpg Dan Wesson 1 (9).jpg 0.00
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    OOPS!!! The pictures moved some of the wording. I thought I fixed it all but I didn't
    The price is $1350.00. I corrected the post. Sorry. I would have even bought it for $135

Top Bottom