Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    I didn’t realize Crenshaw was still around,, he must have been laying low lately.

No, not really, the scumbag RINO has been opening his big fat mouth every now and then, here's one from last month, outraged that "certain" Republicans have been blocking the Dems Border Bill. And of course he joins other RINOs like Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, and Mitt Romney in support of a bill designed to funnel more money to Ukraine and legally allow in thousands of invaders every day. IMO, he is neck and neck with Cornyn, but more of an asshole.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    While power is addictive, I believe they use power to feed their greed. The way Crenshaw changed his stance within congress, I don't see it as power, I see it as bought and paid for.
    We have to do a better job of voting. We can't have politicians violating the Constitution.And we need prosecution of criminals that use firearms with harsh sentences and no plea bargains.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    We have to do a better job of voting. We can't have politicians violating the Constitution.And we need prosecution of criminals that use firearms with harsh sentences and no plea bargains.
    The more important people to elect are those in the state and in your area. D.C. is a swamp, and there is a tendency to adapt to the swamp.

Dan Crenshaw had all of the qualities that many believed would be good for Texas and America when running for election. I would have voted for him if he was in my district, but the swamp changed him after he got to D.C.

The only way I can see change for the better in U.S. government, is to either gut it and start over, or change how the states deal with it. Without the state's support, there is no federal government.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom