• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nick!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2017
    DFW
    Honest question - what is the deal with Dan Crenshaw? Is he loved or hated? If either, why?

Alex Stein (PrimeTime99) just nabbed him in DC and posted up to YouTube. For this that aren’t aware of Alex, he does what is called “Culture Jamming”.

Wiki link -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_jamming

DK Firearms

Last edited:

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Please don't anybody post the question about how people feel about Mom and apple pie. The hate may leave you believing you're in the Twilight Zone.

Crenshaw made one statement about red flag stuff and everyone is tearing into him two years later. You don't like Crenshaw? Then who are you going to let run Congress? AOC??

I challenge you to name ONE politician in Washington that you can agree with 100% of the time. (I would add that there are politicians, like AOC, that I disagree with 100% of the time.) How many of you haters actually live in his district. (I do, or at least will after the next election, as his district was re-mapped.)

In my book Crenshaw is ok. The Left ABSOLUTELY hates him, which tells me he's doing something right.

The haters on here wouldn't be happy if you offered to hang them with a new rope.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Please don't anybody post the question about how people feel about Mom and apple pie. The hate may leave you believing you're in the Twilight Zone.

Crenshaw made one statement about red flag stuff and everyone is tearing into him two years later. You don't like Crenshaw? Then who are you going to let run Congress? AOC??

I challenge you to name ONE politician in Washington that you can agree with 100% of the time. (I would add that there are politicians, like AOC, that I disagree with 100% of the time.) How many of you haters actually live in his district. (I do, or at least will after the next election, as his district was re-mapped.)

In my book Crenshaw is ok. The Left ABSOLUTELY hates him, which tells me he's doing something right.

The haters on here wouldn't be happy if you offered to hang them with a new rope.
    I hate most of the politicians I vote for for something. I think Trump is the biggest buffoon to hold office but I still voted for him.

Too many politicians think they gotta suck leadership cock or forge the role of maverick.

Very few just vote the way their constituents want. They fall into the country over party crap when what matters, really, is the people who sent you there.

Crenshaw should have said my personal feelings dont matter, those of my constituents do. That would have been novel.

PDiddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    South of I10

Name a bill that he has written that would be good for you?

How does he feel about congress insider trading?

He is an arrogant, condescending prick., a WEF member and an overall douche, in my opinion. He snowed the people of his district big time. He is exactly what we get these days when we vote against a candidate rather than for a candidate, in my opinion.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom