• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Pug

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    NE Fort Worth
    LNIB Dan Wesson Valor Bobtail (VBob) .45ACP -- OEM case, factory-fired brass, papers & all the OEM gear (break-down tool, lock, etc.)

Never carried this wepaon as I picked up a Kimber Tactical Ultra II before the VBob's Silent Thunder IWB arrived (the holster should ship next week) -- so there is not a mark on it.

Price: $1,500 (firm – no trades, FTF only in N. Dallas / Plano)

For $1,600 I’ll make it a complete CC package with a brand new Garret Silent Thunder Fusion IWB leather CC holster (order placed with Garett in August 2012 and should ship next week), an extra set of factory grips (Dan Wesson Bobtail Shadow grips – see the second pic) and a box of Speer Lawman 230gr FMJ ammo.

th_vbob_shadowgrips.gif
    th_vbob_blackgrips.gif

Finish: Matte stainless steel
    Weight: 2.200 lbs
    Overall Length: 8.000 in
    Barrel Length: 4.250 in
    Height: 5.500 in
    Width: 1.450 in
    Barrel: Match grade
    Frame: Forged stainless steel
    Grips: Dan Wesson black slim grips
    Sights: Heinie Ledge straight eight night sights
    Safety: Manual thumb safety and grip safety

From the manufacturer’s website

The popular Bobtail Commander is now available in the Valor series in the form of the V-Bob. The Valor series is our flagship line, meaning it's the best we have to offer. Frankly, we feel it is the best built production 1911 on the market.

The V-Bob is loaded with features, including a forged Bobtail frame with 25 LPI checkering front and back, an undercut trigger guard, Heinie Ledge Straight Eight night sights, VZ slim line G10 grips, EGW carry bevel bushings, Ed Brown grip safety and mainspring housings, as well as our tool-steel fire controls and other premium small parts. Every piece that goes into the Valor series is hand-fit, polished and blended to provide you with not only the best functioning gun we can provide, but also the best looking.

The V-Bob can be had with either a matte stainless glass bead finish or our super durable black Duty finish. This finish is a ceramic base-coating that has set the standard for all coating tests. No polymer-based coating can compare.

Online review: Concealed Carry Forum - Review: Dan Wesson V-Bob
    Lynx Defense

Pug

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    NE Fort Worth
    In answer to a couple of questions...

Though I appreciate the trade offers, I've 1911 and rifle heavy already. There's not really anything that I'm looking for at the moment.

BTT

Mike D Texas

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Parker County
    Are you keeping the Kimber over the VBOB? :eek:

I have (2) CBOBs one in 45 ACP and one in 10mm. After getting the first one I was in love. Couldn't sell my Kimber UCII fast enough to buy the other one.

I'd love to have a VBOB to go with them but am cash poor.

This is a great 1911 at a fair price. Someone will get a fantastic weapon here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pug

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    NE Fort Worth
    LOL! Yeah, I know. If the VBob had a 3" barrel I'ld be buried with it. So there ya go...

BTT

PS: If you are interested, and can pay the asking price, wonderful! Love to hear from you. If not, please don't waste my time or yours hum-hawing and low-balling like this is a Arkansas swap meet.

No offense to my friends and family from Arkansas.
    :)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom