• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I have been going to gun shows in the Metroplex area for over 40 years. The Dallas show at Market Hall was a great show 20 years ago. There were a lot of individual people that rented tables and you could buy, sell, or trade and find good deals. Today most of the gun sellers are no better than trading with your local gun store.
    I agree that the Fort Worth gun show is by far the best in the area. I live in the Dallas area, so it is a 45 minute commute (with good traffic) to get over there.

Mr.candrews

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Rowlett
    Went to the gun show this past Sunday. It was a great gun show. Tons of tables and they actually had weapons. I’m so used to shows that have little to no weapons. Most guns were reasonably priced. I didn’t buy any guns, took great willpower, but I did buy bunch of stuff that I needed. Thanks to everyone for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have to keep that in mind and try to make the next one they host there

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    About the only one I go to anymore is Mesquite Gun Show. Sometimes Bigtown. But rarely go to Market Hall anymore.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Went to Mesquite last weekend, cost me money. Probably go to Ft Worth this weekend. Dallas is off my radar, nothing like it was in the past.

Yep, Market Hall was the mother of all gun shows back in the day. I remember putting my kid in a helicopter inside that gun show one year. Lots of cool stuff.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Heard from a vendor yesterday at Mesquite that the Dec Market Hall show will the the last. They are tearing down Market Hall and DACA apparently hasn't figured out what to do next. I may go just for old times sake and to say Goodbye.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom