0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    The issue besides the obvious, they have around 60+ pronouns so unless the city wants to step into the doo-doo of determining WHICH are official...then everyone will be fired. I have a hard enough time remembering people's names much less which one of 60 pronouns they use. I would stop using pronouns and only refer to people by their first name.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    The issue besides the obvious, they have around 60+ pronouns so unless the city wants to step into the doo-doo of determining WHICH are official...then everyone will be fired. I have a hard enough time remembering people's names much less which one of 60 pronouns they use. I would stop using pronouns and only refer to people by their first name.
    I wonder if "hey you" is bland enough?

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Call them all 'it.'
    4avaw6.jpg

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Dallas is like all the other major cities in the U.S. As the trash moves in, the decent people leave and go to the suburbs leaving only trash behind. Then, after they have destroyed the city, the trash moves to the nearest suburbs and the cycle repeats itself all over again, and again and again. That's how they got to Texas in the first place.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Even if they do display 'a big preferred pronoun button" - I'm not 'obligated' to join into their 'preferred mental illness' game.

So, here's a random female bolting down handfuls of 'testosterone' tablets (or getting injections of) which results in 'her' being able to grow a wispy mustache while she works on a voice coach to help deepen her voice, wear male clothing, no make up and sigh...still looks just like a girl...which she is...

Then. if anyone addresses her as 'mam' she throws a temper tantrum and breaks into wild sobs and tears...just like the 'man' she's not!

Boo-fking-hoo!

No girly, you're definitely not a man, never was, never will be...

Males, same...only different.

Whether male or female you can't wish yourself into something you're not.

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    The 1st amendment is a right. Wanting to be called something is not. This is infringement and should be taken to court. There is already precedence of what is not protected under the 1st amendment. Refusing to call someone by whatever they want isn't one of them.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom