• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    A big shot Mgr at Colts happens to be a very close friend of mine. He says this is going to happen and thinks it's a good thing. CZ is very well funded.

ScS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    saline
    It's hard to say what involvement CZ will have in the US in the near future. They had just broke ground on a plant in Little Rock before the election, but have stopped all work and in the process of paying off all contractors for any work done.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I would think that CZ could hold most of the assets and property rights at home and tell the US courts to go to hell if push comes to shove.

They could and also impact the ability to sell Colts to any .gov customer in the US.

^^^^^^^ What he said!!

The purchase agreement can also very easily be structured to shed/limit past liabilities to the new owners.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Apparently there was a run at doing this same thing a couple of years ago but the deal fell through. I hope this time it sticks. I’ll have more details Thursday.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    It's hard to say what involvement CZ will have in the US in the near future. They had just broke ground on a plant in Little Rock before the election, but have stopped all work and in the process of paying off all contractors for any work done.

^ That sure does appear to be writing on the wall... Because of Biden? Or because they will use the Hartford plant instead of Little Rock?

Top Bottom