Status
Please reply by conversation.

OLDVET

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dec 14, 2009
Richardson, Texas
Weeks is up. A fellow is interested in my Phantom. So I will keep the SP-01.

OLDVET

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dec 14, 2009
Richardson, Texas
Well now two fellows are interested in the Phantom. I told each money talks. The first one who brings me cash will get the pistol. I am at work, so I do not have the pistol today.
I can bring the pistol to work and it can be picked up at the office parking area.
I work in the Dallas North Tollway at West Park Blvd intersection. Just north of the Chapel Hill road and the east access road for the Tollway.

OLDVET

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dec 14, 2009
Richardson, Texas
The SP-01 just sold.
The SP-01 Shadow is still available if those two guys that contacted me still are interested.
I have it with me today if you care to buy it.

OLDVET

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dec 14, 2009
Richardson, Texas
I had every intention Monday to just keep both pistols. Then three guys started conversations with me behind the scenes. One guy came to my office today and bought the SP-01. One of the guys in the conversations on Monday stated he wanted the SP-01 Phantom. I have not heard from him again.
To answer your question, yes I would sell the Phantom. It would be $500 firm. The fellow that bought the
SP-01 can probably vouch for the quality of the Phantom. He saw it today at my office.
If the pistol does not sell by Friday I will keep it.

OLDVET

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dec 14, 2009
Richardson, Texas
Hopefully he will tell us what he thinks in the near future.
I have been a firearms junkie for over 50 years. My problem is, I buy what I like, but rarely shoot any of them. I have my favorites to shoot and I enjoy looking at the others. Then someone comes up with something new that I want. Since July 1st I have bought five new toys. Four 1911s and a CMMG Banshee (come rattling my front door at 1am, better not).
I have not had the pleasure to take them to the range due to the mask mandate here in the Dallas area.
Bought five new firearms and sold three from my collection. Pass them along to someone who will use them and not just look at it. Also make the purchase of new pistols less expensive.

no2gates

Supereme IT Overlord
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 31, 2013
Grand Prairie, TX
Hopefully he will tell us what he thinks in the near future.
I have been a firearms junkie for over 50 years. My problem is, I buy what I like, but rarely shoot any of them. I have my favorites to shoot and I enjoy looking at the others. Then someone comes up with something new that I want. Since July 1st I have bought five new toys. Four 1911s and a CMMG Banshee (come rattling my front door at 1am, better not).
I have not had the pleasure to take them to the range due to the mask mandate here in the Dallas area.
Bought five new firearms and sold three from my collection. Pass them along to someone who will use them and not just look at it. Also make the purchase of new pistols less expensive.
That was me that picked up the SP-01. I won't be able to take it for a "test drive" for a week or so, but the feel of it is fantastic !! Thanks OLDVET!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Top Bottom