• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .45 Fan

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Iowa Colony, Texas
    I bought a used CZ back in September and since then I've gone crazy (for me) making changes. I have always had 1911's for my primary firearm but I really like this gun! Why am I making changes??? Who knows! I've added an oversized safety, a gas pedal, an optic and new Lok grips. The bottom photo was taken the day I got the pistol.

IMG_3866 (2).JPG

IMG_3863.JPG
    IMG_3865.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    Venture Surplus ad

.45 Fan

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Iowa Colony, Texas
    How’s it shooting now with all the changes you made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I haven't had the chance to shoot it (working) since I had the optic milled into the slide. This pistol shoots great out of the box but I've gotten so old I can't see iron sights any more. I'm making changes so I can keep shooting/hitting what I'm aiming at. My husband mounted the optic on a plate on top of the slide (photo at the bottom) and it was really in a weird spot for me. I'm hoping this last change will take care of that problem of not being able to find the freaking dot! Dots are a new thing to me and it's been a learning experience. I'm taking it to the range tomorrow afternoon to play with it. I'm stupid excited about this....
    IMG_2507.JPG

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Love the Shadow 2. My only issue that I have is my 3 other CZs now gather dust in the safe.
    I understand. I haven't bought a shadow 2 because I already have atleast 10 other CZ pistols. It's hard to beat my sp01 with CGW internals.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

.45 Fan

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Iowa Colony, Texas
    I converted mine to SAO like that lots better. Great gun
    I shot it in a USPSA match Monday night in Carry Optics and had to shoot the first shot of every stage double action. I read that in the rule book but it didn't sink in until I had to pull the trigger back while dropping the hammer so the first shot would be DA.

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    I bought a used CZ back in September and since then I've gone crazy (for me) making changes. I have always had 1911's for my primary firearm but I really like this gun! Why am I making changes??? Who knows! I've added an oversized safety, a gas pedal, an optic and new Lok grips. The bottom photo was taken the day I got the pistol.

View attachment 364278

View attachment 364275 View attachment 364276 View attachment 364277
    Nice looking pistol.... showing my ignorance here.... a gas pedal?
    I thought I knew my way around most autoloaders, but I've never seen a gas pedal... color me confused... (maybe just old, and not up on nomenclature)...

.45 Fan

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Iowa Colony, Texas
    Sorry about the delay answering...
    The gas pedal is just an oversized slide release with a trendy name. It gives you a place to rest your thumb and gives me a better grip on my pistol. My husband had to modify (melt) my Kydex holster to fit this thing. I really like it!
    gas pedal.jpg

gas pedal 2.jpg

Top Bottom