• ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    1631715361168.png

I have a new (in the box) CZ 75 Shadow 2 Blue 9mm pistol for sale. This pistol was only test fired at the factory, I assume.
    I bought this pistol from my FFL friend shortly after buying a CZ 75 Shadow 2 Orange pistol from him.
    Both are great pistols. In fact the Shadow 2 Orange is by far the most accurate semi-auto pistol I have ever owned right out of the box. I have Wilson Combat 1911s and have had Ed Brown and Les Baer pistols. The Shadow 2 Orange tops them all. I assume this Shadow 2 Blue would be as accurate.

I see this pistol listed on the internet from $1,299 to $1,350. I would prefer to do a local FTF deal. I would take $1,100 in a deal like that.
    I can have my FFL ship it to an FFL of your choice with you paying the shipping fees.
    Thanks for looking. Do your research, this a great pistol for the range. I am 73 years old and I can obtain quarter size 5 shot groups at 7 yards with my "Orange" pretty regularly. Think what it would do in younger hands.
    P.S. - Colt Firearms is now owned by CZ USA.
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    Thank you Sir.

I forgot to mention this pistol will come with the factory box, paperwork, and two mags. I will take photos of the actual pistol tonight and they will be available upon request for interested buyers tomorrow.

Here is a photo of a Shadow 2 Orange. These sell for upwards of $2,100.

Attachments

• SHADOW 2 ORANGE.jpg
      SHADOW 2 ORANGE.jpg
      2.1 MB · Views: 99
    Last edited:

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    It is a SA/DA pistol from what I remember. I will verify that tonight. One other thing I forgot to mention is that these two pistols are all metal. That means they are a little heavy to hold. This weight makes them very easy to shoot and to manage recoil. If you have never shot one, I can't tell you just how nice they are to shoot. Very solidly built pistol as well. I sold my stainless Wilson Classic in 45 ACP because I liked the "Orange" so much. Besides the "Orange" was much less expensive to buy.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    Here are actual photos of the pistol for sale. I checked last night and it is a DA/SA pistol.

Attachments

• CZ Shadow Blue 1.jpg
      CZ Shadow Blue 1.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 104
    • CZ Shadow Blue 2.jpg
      CZ Shadow Blue 2.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 110

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    The CZ 75 Shadow 2 is a great pistol! I did a detailed comparison between it and the Tanfoglio Stock II which is very similar. The Stock II just barely edged out the Shadow 2 due to a few preferences I preferred so I purchased it but had I got the Shadow 2 I know I would not have been disappointed with it.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    Is this the original Shadow 2 Blue
    This pistol is about one year old, so I assume it would be the black and blue model. I have not seen it called that before though.
    I have only seen it called the CZ 75 Shadow 2 Blue Edition pistol.

I visited the CZ website. The "Blue" was discontinued in 2017. I bought this in 2020.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    Still no interest in this pistol.
    I made the mistake of mentioning to my daughter that I had it for sale. She says she wants it. Of course she wants me to give it to her!.
    She has a like new stainless 9mm Springfield Trophy Match and a like new original Remington R1 that she is thinking of trading to me for the CZ.
    I prefer to sell the pistol. I bought another new CZ this morning from a store in Benton Pa. It will arrive Friday, so I need to make room.
    If my daughter ends up with the "Blue", I will probably list her trade pistols.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I appreciate the sudden interest. I need to coordinate this with my daughter before I make any decisions.
    My wife moved the factory box for this pistol from where I had it stored. Now she can't remember where she put it. That means a search of the house will be in order this weekend. Getting older is a bummer.

raggu0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2020
    Austin, TX
    I appreciate the sudden interest. I need to coordinate this with my daughter before I make any decisions.
    My wife moved the factory box for this pistol from where I had it stored. Now she can't remember where she put it. That means a search of the house will be in order this weekend. Getting older is a bummer.

Cool. Let me/us know - would be open to meeting halfway if you're good with it, unless fla2tex decides to snag it since they are considerably closer than I.

fla2tex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2021
    Northlake
    Raggu0, I’ll take it unless Oldvet wants to drive to meet you since you were the first to respond. Oldvet, I had my eye on this listing since you posted it, just didn’t have enough posts accumulated to allow me to respond. Now I’m a supporter.

Top Bottom