WTS Custom 6.5mm X 6.8mm Wildcat AR15 with Digital NV, Dies, Brass, Bullets, and Ammo ( Johnson County )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Txhillbilly

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 2, 2008
North Texas
16" Mid Length AR15 Performance Six5 Fluted Barrel, Seekins Adjustable Gas Block, 15" Keymod Free Float Tube, 6.8 Nitride BCG, Mil Spec Charging Handle
SOTA Laser Engraved Lower Receiver, ACE Skeleton Stock w/ A2 Buffer & Spring, Hogue Pistol Grip, Rise 3lb Single Stage Trigger, 2 - ASC 15 rd SS Magazines
Resolute DNS2 Digital NV w/ Sniper Hog Light 66LR IR Torch, 3 - 18650 Batteries w/ Charger
It also comes with a spare brand new barrel just like the one on it.

Comes with a set of Redding Type S Bushing Die Set - Neck Bushing Die w/ Bushing, Body Die, and Bullet Seating Die

Bullets - 150 pcs - Hornady 100 gr Amax / 110 pcs - Hornady 100 gr InterLock SP / 209 pcs Blemished 95 gr Ballistic Tips

A lot of ready to load Brass-
249 pcs - Unfired / Primed Federal SRP
86 pcs - Once Fired Federal SRP
64 pcs - 4x Fired / Primed Hornady SRP
74 pcs - 4x Fired / Hornady SRP
50 pcs - 2x Fired / Primed Hornady SRP
150 pcs - Unfired / Primed SSA SRP

Also included is 150 rounds of Loaded Ammo - 100 gr Amax & SP bullets

As well as all of my load development information & Targets

This is a great AR15, It has been fired 750 - 800 rounds, and shoots very good. The Resolute NV is built here in Texas, and it works perfectly. I lost my hunting lease a couple years ago, so I don't use this rifle anymore.

Selling the complete package for $2000
Needs to be FTF since I can't ship the Primed brass

Txhillbilly

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 2, 2008
North Texas
Saturday Bump

I will sell the Rifle / Package deal without the Resolute Night Vision for $1500. That's a great deal.
The NV will still be for sale if the rest sales first.

Txhillbilly

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 2, 2008
North Texas
It's a 6.8 SPC case necked down to 6.5mm and trimmed .060".
AR15 Performance designed and made it. He called it the SIX5. You can shoot 85gr - 123 gr bullets out of it.
I have shot 100 gr and 120 gr bullets out of it, and have plenty of load data for it. I built the gun in 2016, I bought a 2nd barrel for a friend, but he passed away in 2017 so that's why I have a spare barrel.

Txhillbilly

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 2, 2008
North Texas
Did "H" also make a sizing die for this? I went to his website, but he no longer has this one up there.
Not that I know of. Everyone just uses 6.8 SPC bushing dies with bushings in the sizes for a 6.5mm neck and neck tensions. I also use a 6.8 body die in order to set the shoulder back, then run the case in the neck sizing die.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads