• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Once again, they have been caught flat footed and Oregon is leaping ahead by letting the world know they are strongly considering making the mask mandates PERMANENT! Gotta love those Leftists; don't le the facts or the realities get in the way of showing your comrades who is in control. The city and county officials in Austin must be green with envy.

Guess my hiatus on making salmon fishing trips to Oregon will be permanent too.

Hurley's Gold

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Permanent is the wrong word. The proposal is actually to leave the mandate in place until revoked. Current rule has an arbitrary expiration date.

But permanent is catchy and gets people all fired up, so the news leads with it and buries the truth in the article.

Awesome.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Actually there is NO NEED FOR EITHER ONE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still undecided about the vaccine. Part of me is leery because I think it was rushed to the market too soon. Not enough testing. But maybe the vaccine provides some measure of protection for some people. I don't know.

The masks? Total bullshit though. If they were mandating real masks, that would stop a virus, and were proven to stop a transmission of the virus, then I might be inclined to possibly agree with a mask mandate. But very, very few people were actually using a medical grade mask, so totally bullshit.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    I'm still undecided about the vaccine. Part of me is leery because I think it was rushed to the market too soon. Not enough testing. But maybe the vaccine provides some measure of protection for some people. I don't know.

The masks? Total bullshit though. If they were mandating real masks, that would stop a virus, and were proven to stop a transmission of the virus, then I might be inclined to possibly agree with a mask mandate. But very, very few people were actually using a medical grade mask, so totally bullshit.

IM not undecided about either.

Stay the fauck away from me with your flu shot.

Masks ineffective and false security.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    No plans to get the vaccine unless it is forced on me in order to visit the grandkids. The mask is theatre. If this virus is so bad why are we not disposing of these masks as a biohazard.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Let's see...what are my choices?

- take Covid test...if "positive" I have 90% chance of no symptoms
    - if I develop symptoms, have 95% chance of them lasting 24-48 hours
    - if I take the vaccine, (depending on which one) I have 50% chance of becoming ill for 48-72 hours
    - with vaccine I also have a 10% chance of becoming seriously ill
    - do nothing and have 95% chance of remaining 100% healthy

Decisions, decisions!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom