• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    He's clearly in some sort of mental distress. I know lot's of people are making fun of him, and if he were just stupid, or a drunk, it might actually be funny to see him make a fool of himself. But he's a man with some serious mental or health issues going on, so it's really sad to see him used as he's clearly being used. It's doubly shameful that his own family is so driven to let him be used in such a way too.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    He's clearly in some sort of mental distress. I know lot's of people are making fun of him, and if he were just stupid, or a drunk, it might actually be funny to see him make a fool of himself. But he's a man with some serious mental or health issues going on, so it's really sad to see him used as he's clearly being used. It's doubly shameful that his own family is so driven to let him be used in such a way too.
    My safari buddies were a father & son. When the father started getting really bad with dementia his son did not want his father seeing people because it just made him worse.

Another friends father died with it also. Hearing my two close friends talking about their father was gut wrenching. Biden & his handlers really just don't give a phuc!

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

Hillary Clinton was the worst presidential candidate in modern history.
    Joe Biden: “Hold my.... you know the thing!”

It's worse than that, the Dems are willing to put our country in the hands of a person who doesn't have all of his faculties. They are the real danger to the entire world. It is beyond acceptable.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    This person is on the verge of a complete and total mental collapse. He is also, quite unfortunately for the country, the most controllable and useful idiot in the country. He was bought and paid for some sixty years ago, and he is now being led like a toy poodle on a leash. I was not, nor will I ever be, a fan of his, but treating any person with such a quickly deteriorating mental capacity as his like a puppet , is just wrong

Last edited:

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    He was a piece of shit the whole time he has been in politics. Now he’s just a piece of shit with dementia. I don’t feel sorry for a swamp creature that has been in politics longer than I have been alive and has nothing to show for it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    He was a piece of shit the whole time he has been in politics. Now he’s just a piece of shit with dementia. I don’t feel sorry for a swamp creature that has been in politics longer than I have been alive and has nothing to show for it.

Be that as it may, I hope you never have to experience it firsthand, or go through it.

Compassion and mercy is what separates us from our enemies.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I called him an idiot in another thread. That was prior to learning about him having his skull sawed off. He was an idiot before that. Now he is a man that needs to be at home enjoying his days.

IF Biden has dementia or Alzheimer's, that is sad news. It doesn't excuse his past corruption in the least. But it would be a way for him to be overlooked for being prosecuted for any past criminal actions. I'd like to see his son Hunter being investigated though.

Biden has been in politics for over fifty years, and hasn't accomplished anything worthwhile yet that I know of.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IF Biden has dementia or Alzheimer's, that is sad news. It doesn't excuse his past corruption in the least. But it would be a way for him to be overlooked for being prosecuted for any past criminal actions. I'd like to see his son Hunter being investigated though.

Biden has been in politics for over fifty years, and hasn't accomplished anything worthwhile yet that I know of.
    Agreed.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Be that as it may, I hope you never have to experience it firsthand, or go through it.

Compassion and mercy is what separates us from our enemies.

Your right we should feel bad and elect him to the Presidency.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Yes, it is sad to watch. I just shake my head at Dr Jill, who ought to be exiting him as gracefully as possible. But it seems that she just wants to be First lady, no matter what it takes. Or who it wrecks.

Dirty Deeds Thunder Chief!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Yes, it is sad to watch. I just shake my head at Dr Jill, who ought to be exiting him as gracefully as possible. But it seems that she just wants to be First lady, no matter what it takes. Or who it wrecks.

Dirty Deeds Thunder Chief!

Surely she has to realize, that he will never sit in the White House as president, even IF by some weird stroke of fate he was elected. So there is no way she would ever become First Lady. She may want it, but I seriously doubt it will ever happen.

Biden blew his best ever chance of being president when Trump became president. An incumbent VP has the best chance of ending up being the next president. He probably would have had a much better shot at it than Hillary ever did.

Top Bottom