• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    There is definitely something very strange about his candidacy. It feels like a trap. A ruse to make Harris the POTUS. His condition has actually worsened just since the nomination debates.

Yup, there is certainly something very fishy going on. I also think that Biden will step down shortly after, if he's elected, then Harris will take over or even go further than that, Harris might step down and Pelosi take over. Whatever the plan, this will not be a good if a Dem wins POTUS.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Voting for somebody based on sympathy isn't what I consider a qualification for being president.

At what point did I ever say I was voting for Biden? I never did.
    At what point did I say you were voting for anyone ?

you need to not see everything as an attack.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Your right we should feel bad and elect him to the Presidency.
    At what point did I say you were voting for anyone ?

you need to not see everything as an attack.

Your previous quote implied as such that "we" should elect him. Your words, not mine. So you implied that I was voting for him from what you posted.

I didn't see anything as an attack. Were you attacking me for having an opinion, or for because I feel sorry for Biden?

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Your previous quote implied as such that "we" should elect him. Your words, not mine. So you implied that I was voting for him from what you posted.

I didn't see anything as an attack. Were you attacking me for having an opinion, or for because I feel sorry for Biden?

I am sorry you implied incorrectly. My answer implied nothing about your intentions.

You read that into it because you want to see everything I post as an attack.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I am sorry you implied incorrectly. My answer implied nothing about your intentions.

You read that into it because you want to see everything I post as an attack.

RL laugh.jpeg

Last edited:

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    Here’s a legitimate question: If Biden was elected, could he repeat the oath of office?

Even in his current mental state, I doubt it. And you know it will deteriorate even more in the next four months (judging by the rate of deterioration over the last four months).

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Here’s a legitimate question: If Biden was elected, could he repeat the oath of office?

Even in his current mental state, I doubt it. And you know it will deteriorate even more in the next four months (judging by the rate of deterioration over the last four months).

It all depends. Even those with dementia, or Alzheimer's can have moments of clarity, even for brief periods of time, and can even seem quite normal.

But IF he couldn't repeat the oath? That's a good question.

Top Bottom