Crazy Uncle Joe shows off his intellect

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
He's clearly in some sort of mental distress. I know lot's of people are making fun of him, and if he were just stupid, or a drunk, it might actually be funny to see him make a fool of himself. But he's a man with some serious mental or health issues going on, so it's really sad to see him used as he's clearly being used. It's doubly shameful that his own family is so driven to let him be used in such a way too.

baboon

TGT Addict
May 6, 2008
In a dumpy house on an expensive lot
He's clearly in some sort of mental distress. I know lot's of people are making fun of him, and if he were just stupid, or a drunk, it might actually be funny to see him make a fool of himself. But he's a man with some serious mental or health issues going on, so it's really sad to see him used as he's clearly being used. It's doubly shameful that his own family is so driven to let him be used in such a way too.
My safari buddies were a father & son. When the father started getting really bad with dementia his son did not want his father seeing people because it just made him worse.

Another friends father died with it also. Hearing my two close friends talking about their father was gut wrenching. Biden & his handlers really just don't give a phuc!

DoubleDuty

Well-Known
Feb 9, 2019
DFW

Hillary Clinton was the worst presidential candidate in modern history.
Joe Biden: “Hold my.... you know the thing!”
It's worse than that, the Dems are willing to put our country in the hands of a person who doesn't have all of his faculties. They are the real danger to the entire world. It is beyond acceptable.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
Dec 24, 2012
Hill County
This person is on the verge of a complete and total mental collapse. He is also, quite unfortunately for the country, the most controllable and useful idiot in the country. He was bought and paid for some sixty years ago, and he is now being led like a toy poodle on a leash. I was not, nor will I ever be, a fan of his, but treating any person with such a quickly deteriorating mental capacity as his like a puppet , is just wrong

Last edited:

MacZC7

Well-Known
Jul 11, 2020
Texas
He was a piece of shit the whole time he has been in politics. Now he’s just a piece of shit with dementia. I don’t feel sorry for a swamp creature that has been in politics longer than I have been alive and has nothing to show for it.

baboon

TGT Addict
May 6, 2008
In a dumpy house on an expensive lot
He was a piece of shit the whole time he has been in politics. Now he’s just a piece of shit with dementia. I don’t feel sorry for a swamp creature that has been in politics longer than I have been alive and has nothing to show for it.
The difference between us & them, is we feel empathy still.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members