• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldsix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Houston
    I want to learn some techniques of CQB but I don't know where I can learn in houston. If anybody share their opinion I will appreciate a lot
    Guns International

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I want to learn some techniques of CQB but I don't know where I can learn in houston. If anybody share their opinion I will appreciate a lot
    Do you have enough experience with basic firearms handling and are you proficient enough with them, shooting-wise and safety-wise, to be ready to get into CQB training? Those are some things an instructor might want to know before allowing you into an advanced training class.

Robert_K

Glocks Not Cocks
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    North Houston
    Do you have enough experience with basic firearms handling and are you proficient enough with them, shooting-wise and safety-wise, to be ready to get into CQB training? Those are some things an instructor might want to know before allowing you into an advanced training class.

360 Tactical makes you take a basic pistol course before any advance course.

mp_tx

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Austin
    360 Tactical Training > Army.

I guess it depends on how far you made it in the Army. How far did you make it in the Army, Robert? Where do you think the 360 Tactical instructors got their training?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robert_K

Glocks Not Cocks
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    North Houston
    I served 10yrs ADAF. And my instructors were various LE-SWAT & USMC firearms instructors.
    With that said, and with my experiences between ADAF & private contracting on Afghanistan & Iraq, the US Army grunt is not that knowledgeable on firearms and tactics.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I don’t see how a basic pistol is a green light for CQB....and what pray tell is this ADAF experience?
    Some people watch a movie & think that bad ass! Then they see a youtube video of some training for the movie. Next thing you know they think thats for them too.

Earlier today I watched a movie called Peppermint with Jennifer Garner. Lots of folks will watch it & wish they could shoot & fight like her in the movie. I really wish she would have shown more skin.

Top Bottom