DK Firearms

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    Keep letting all these illegals relocate all over the country and we will see resurgence of TB, Polio ETC inc Covid 19. Fox said 25% of the children coming in were infected. Other reports of people released in LaJoya were released from BP custody because they tested positive.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    For all those naysayers of Hydroxychloroquine. In April of 2020, right after the lockdowns started, Dr. Robin Armstrong treated patients at a nursing home here in Texas. 55 elderly had contracted COVID, all had comorbidities (of course that's why they're in a nursing home) and 38 had to be treated. The others were asymptomatic. He used a regimen of hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc. Although 3 later died of other complications, he was able to cure them all.

If you watch the video on this site, the one titled "The Frail Elderly", he explains that afterwards he was pretty much shut down from trying to get the word out.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    Where did I hear something like this before? Oh yes, Nazi Germany. Didn't they tell the jews and dissidents that they were just being relocated? Of course that would also make it easier to single out unvaccinated.

"for half of America that believes in science" - what a bunch of condescending, snot-nosed, %$!@!@!$$$### jerks.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    He is a smart young man and can see the Big Lie.
    Yeah, I don't exactly agree with all he says, but then that's why I like his videos and comments. I don't want to see everything from my own perspective. He's absolutely correct in that it doesn't make sense.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    Dr. Malone explains that we are now seeing signs of antibody dependent enhancement in the vaccinated. This is evidenced by higher virus loads. People with the Pfizer vaccine are experiencing waning immunity and susceptibility to viruses first because it is the weaker version of the various jabs. I believe this is why the PIC are forcing people to be jabbed. Soon, it will be abundantly clear that these vaccines are dangerous and more people will stay away from them. Dr. Malone, a vaccine researcher who believes in vaccines, is calling for cessation of the clotshots.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    My favorite "Texas" doctor on the vaccines Dr. Peter McCullough. Now remember, when the vaccines first rolled out he was actually in favor of them. This is his latest report:

An interesting article. Not that it is going to change any of your minds.
    I hope I don’t see you at my work.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas

I appreciate hearing from the other side of the fence. I do not believe a word of it. But both sides should be heard.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014

You are right. Not changing my mind. McCullough is right. Treat it if you get it. Don’t wait to go to the hospital. Take the recommended supplements and keep your weight right and you will cruise threw it if you happen to get sick.

I’m antisocial to boot so no need for me to worry about it if I take the above precautions.

Know several folks with major issues with the shot. No thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area

Since I received the Moderna shots, I hope the section on the spike proteins is correct and I have nothing to worry about; however, I fear that I exposed myself to...God only knows.

Also, from the article " This allows scientists to produce models that carry the same external characteristics...." Scientists don't have a great track record of models being accurate - see any model that shows sea level rise.

ETA: I don't believe anyone here is denying that Covid is real and that it can make some people ill or perhaps die....many have shared their stories.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom