• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX

So lots of European news agencies (such as above) report that approvals are in works for Molnupiravir (made by Merck) and also some new pill from Pfizer and they report positive results. I think the Merck pill reduces your chances of severe illness or death by at least half while Pfizer boasts 89% success rate.
    Has anyone heard ANY news about these in the US? I admit I do not watch much TV but my Internet news sources mention ZERO cure for Covid. It's all about shots shot shots, everyone must get the shot ... or else.
    Interesting tid-bit, for example, Austria is now jailing unvaccinated citizen and refusing medical care. SMH
    Military Camp

HKSig

Let's Go Brandon!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Spring

So lots of European news agencies (such as above) report that approvals are in works for Molnupiravir (made by Merck) and also some new pill from Pfizer and they report positive results. I think the Merck pill reduces your chances of severe illness or death by at least half while Pfizer boasts 89% success rate.
    Has anyone heard ANY news about these in the US? I admit I do not watch much TV but my Internet news sources mention ZERO cure for Covid. It's all about shots shot shots, everyone must get the shot ... or else.
    Interesting tid-bit, for example, Austria is now jailing unvaccinated citizen and refusing medical care. SMH
    One of those was (I think) a combination of existing drugs (ivermectin, one of the quinines, and something else), all of which are available as generics. The new pill will likely not be priced as a generic.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    One of those was (I think) a combination of existing drugs (ivermectin, one of the quinines, and something else), all of which are available as generics. The new pill will likely not be priced as a generic.
    Wrong information but you did qualify it with a "I think".

Better information.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Um, yeahhhh.... I’m going to have to pass on this. Given all of the lies, manipulation, deception, and misrepresentations from the drug companies, MSM and all of the govt health agencies over the past two years, I’m giving the middle finger to this one. They’ve lost all credibility as far as I’m concerned

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Will they list the 'contra-indications' of the pill, like myocarditis, clots, etc.?

No of course not.

The pill isn't any more trustworthy than 'the jab'...

Reactions: gll

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I tried to research the Merck pill when they first started talking about it. Of course, not much info. I finally found an article that was using a bunch of big fancy words to describe what it did and how it did it. One of those medical type articles. When I googled the big fancy words or phrases to try and understand what they were talking about, I ended up on the CDC website reading an article about Ivermectrin that contained those same big fancy words/phrases.

I'm not nearly smart enough to understand all this, but if it's just a combination of existing drugs, one of them being Ivermectrin, I wouldn't be surprised,

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I tried to research the Merck pill when they first started talking about it. Of course, not much info. I finally found an article that was using a bunch of big fancy words to describe what it did and how it did it. One of those medical type articles. When I googled the big fancy words or phrases to try and understand what they were talking about, I ended up on the CDC website reading an article about Ivermectrin that contained those same big fancy words/phrases.

I'm not nearly smart enough to understand all this, but if it's just a combination of existing drugs, one of them being Ivermectrin, I wouldn't be surprised,
    When CNN posts lies we complain. I understand your not understanding the material but the drugs were named and ivermectin was not one of them. The new anti COVID pills do not contain ivermectin. Read the article in #3. Drugs are listed.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    When CNN posts lies we complain. I understand your not understanding the material but the drugs were named and ivermectin was not one of them. The new anti COVID pills do not contain ivermectin. Read the article in #3. Drugs are listed.
    I get that. I'm not saying it contained ivermectin, I'm just saying it seems to do some of the same things ivermectin does.

Kind of like advil and tylenol don't contain the same ingredients, but they both seem to work for a headache. I don't understand how either of those work either.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    I don't understand how either of those work either. - nor do the real medical people.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    What I fear is the gov has bought months' worth of production and will likely hold it off market in order to encourage vaccines. My trust has faded in our gov.
    That's almost as crazy as the .gov owning the patent for the vaccine that it is trying so hard to mandate.....

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Crazy ?! How about this:
    "Concerns grow as Canadian white-tailed deer test positive ..."
    Do they expect the deer to line up for voluntary vaccinations at your nearby CVS or WG?
    Or when are they starting forced vaccinations?
    What is Buyden's man-date date? By January? Or the deer will be "fired"?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom