• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    All I can say is if you HAVE to go back to Wa stay active on the group. You are a hoot to say the least. Catch a ride with Easy and go to the meet, you will have a ball.
    Capitol Armory ad

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Thank you Hoji & Glenn! My main issue is going to be determining value. I've only personally purchased and sold a pistol in KY, and purchased a Para off GunBroker in WA, not much experience in figuring out what on earth these are worth lol

I'll get to work on the list of "sells" and probably get to posting them up :D

You've got a Gun Broker account.

1. Log in
    2. Do an advanced search for SOLD items.
    3. Boom/

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Thank you Hoji & Glenn! My main issue is going to be determining value. I've only personally purchased and sold a pistol in KY, and purchased a Para off GunBroker in WA, not much experience in figuring out what on earth these are worth lol

I'll get to work on the list of "sells" and probably get to posting them up :D
    You can use GunBroker.com as a pretty good indicator of what many different firearms are selling for in today's market if you have an account there. Registering for an account is still free last I heard.

If you do have an account, sign onto GunBroker, then click on the word "Advanced" next to the search bar at the top of the screen of their homepage. On the next page, click on the tab near the top left that says "Completed Items". Then type in the make and model of the gun you want to check. There are some check boxes a couple of lines down saying "Factory New" "New Old Stock" and "Used" - you can pick one or more or just leave it as is with all three already checked. Then hit the search icon to the right. It should bring up any guns that sold, as well as those that had been listed and did not sell, going back a few months or so. You need to do that whole process over again on the advanced search page for each new gun you enter.

By looking at the auctions for some (or all) of them you can judge what they sold for in the condition mentioned in the auction. By looking at those that did not sell, you can sometimes figure how much is too much to ask although that is not always the reason something does not sell.Edited to ad: I have been wriing this and cooking at the same time, took forever to enter it, then saw someone else already recommended the same thing - oh well!

GunBroker also offers a Pricing Reports. For a small fee per make & model of gun, they tell you what the gun you are searching for sold for over the last year on GunBroker.com. The reports are $1.99 each. More on that here: https://www.gunbroker.com/c/p/reportingcenter/pricing-reports/

I find these methods better than using a guide like the Blue Book of Gun Values; although, I use that too.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    That’s bush league; put a reasonable value on them and claim it’s 2-3x what they cost in ‘today’s dollars’.
    I'll start with the Dan Wesson 15-2 pistol pack.
    I walked out of the store with it and an RCBS reloading starter kit for $325 back in 1980.
    She knows what I paid. For every last one of them.
    I'll see that she knows what they're worth.

Top Bottom