• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Psychsurf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    corpus Christi
    Took this in on a trade, never seen one with the sporter stock before. It's a REALLY pretty 10/22. If I wasn't already in an exclusive relationship with my custom-stocked takedown 10/22 I'd probably just keep it. I may anyway. :D

Stock is walnut, checkered grips, actual buttpad, sling swivels... Just like a real rifle. Action dates from 2002, has the coveted metal trigger group. Overall condition is good. Stock has a normal amount of handling marks for a 10 year old gun, but no major scratches or gouges. Scope rail has been mounted at some point and removed, screws are not present in top of receiver. A very (VERY) slight amount of very superficial corrosion to visible part of bolt, most of which I can rub out with my thumbnail. Ditto the barrel behind the sight, it has some tiny little corrosion dots you'd expect from handling the barrel, which you can feel more than you can see. Probably come off in a second with some scotchbrite or similar. Overall in really great shape though.

At this point I'm looking for trades. I'd definitely hear cash offers, but I'm a sucker for a good trade. Hit me up with offers. Things I'd like in particular, a magnum rimfire rifle or a lever rifle, but I'm open to hear about anything.

Oh, and happy to ship within Texas.

Link to big pic:
    http://i46.tinypic.com/2r40axy.jpg

2r40axy.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom