• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Went to see Molly Hatchet and Little River Band last night. Molly Hatchet's sound was terrible and if I hear "hell yeah" one more time I'm gonna hurl. LRB, on the other hand, was awesome. Their trademark sound is still there, and they played all of their hits. I really enjoyed them.

The "Flaunt Girls" were there and performed between bands. At first they were just like some weird combination between strippers and a high school drill team. They eventually did some pretty cool stuff that was impressive.

20151010_222521_zpsie0tyrsu.jpg

20151010_223327_zpsvfsxhucd.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality of the pics. Zoom on a cell phone just is not like the DSLR.

Here is a small clip from LRB

[video]http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v484/txinvestigator/Bike%20Fest/20151010_234404_zpsnjc3rsew.mp4[/video]

I am going back this morning to meet a buddy (yes, I actually have a friend) to see the exhibits. Maybe buy a new helmet. They have custom cut, insulated chaps for under $200 I have to look at too. I'll grab some pics.

Anyone else go yet or going today?
    ARJ Defense ad

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Didn't actually go inside the bike fest but did drive by and see all of the bikes. My 9 year old daughter now "loves Harley Davidsons". The red tide smell was horrendous yesterday.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    My wife commented last night that she believed half the audience would not make it to the midnight end of the show. One of MH players was recently in the hospital for surgery, and my wife opined that it was probably hip replacement. lol

Rode the bike down today and had a great time. Picked up some shirts, I got a ring for me, a bracelet for the wife and a pair of skull and crossbones ear rings for my daughter.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Thanks for the pics.

We ended up running around out there on Saturday. Started at HD, ran a bit of the poker run with the group then ended up at Brewsters. A few of us didn't make it to Molly Hatchet. Eli Young and was at Concrete Street. It was a long, but beautiful day!

The worst part was whatever allergy was killing me. I was literally allergic to the shoreline that day. Red Tide?

All in all - very fun weekend.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Thanks for the pics.

We ended up running around out there on Saturday. Started at HD, ran a bit of the poker run with the group then ended up at Brewsters. A few of us didn't make it to Molly Hatchet. Eli Young and was at Concrete Street. It was a long, but beautiful day!

The worst part was whatever allergy was killing me. I was literally allergic to the shoreline that day. Red Tide?

All in all - very fun weekend.

Red tide is still bad down there. All the rotting fish stink.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Red tide can cause burning eyes and a scratchy throat. It doesn't bother me in that way, just smells horrible.

I definitely had that. Sneezing very bad. Runny nose. I looked like if they let the Bubble Boy out in the middle of Spring flowers. No amt of meds worked. Took Benadryl and Loratidine .

Top Bottom