• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Hydrogen peroxide is effective at destroying bacterial cell walls. It may affect some viruses, but not others.

It’s an external/topical...you don’t want this inside your body or delicate nasal passages.

Using it in this manner is akin to essential oils. Theres no science behind the claims.

H2O2 is also a powerful oxidizer and is extremely corrosive at higher concentrations...even more so than chlorine. That’s why the OTC stuff we can buy is so dilute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Capitol Armory ad

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    This thing is a self-fulfilling prophecy. People start to panic and the reaction, not the disease, spirals out of control. The hospital is now worried about being hit by waves of people at the ER.

It's easy to see how this could really hurt businesses and the economy.

Even if the doomsdayers are right, what are we going to do? If the death rate really is 3.4% then it will be bad but we're not going to stop it. The Chinese couldn't stop it with Marshal law. One source I saw said China seems to have already peaked and is on the down hill slope. That doctor thought we'd see a 3 month run in the US. Spanish Flu was 3 years so I don't know what to expect.

My family is living life like normal. In my office we're disinfecting everything, just like we always do.

2020-03-05 MHS Covid Update.jpg

Attachments

• 2020-03-05 MHS Covid Update.jpg
      2020-03-05 MHS Covid Update.jpg
      107.3 KB · Views: 366

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    This NOT an EOTWAWKA disease.
    The death rate among working age people is less than their death rate from traffic. Most healthy people will not even notice. Sanitation is imperative.
    This is why it is devastating Iran. They have cultural problems that will make it a serious problem for them. Poor health, bad nutrition,meeting in groups 5 times a day. Meeting in small clandestine places with people from nearby places who cannot travel openly. Washing the dead. Doing laundry by hand in dirty water. Belief that some 'religion" is magic and makes them immune.
    I do not see a major 1st world problem, however this can become a 3rd world disaster. Especially in the most vile parts!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom