• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Actually, by saying he had a mask in his pocket, it screwed him.
    If I read it correctly, the exception is for voters that don't have a mask.
    Hurley's Gold

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    It is almost laughable how the Trump campaign is surging, Biden stops his appearances, and then suddenly the media and the leftist politicians are flooding the net, airwaves and all other information vehicles with horror stories on Covid.

Just consider that following:

- the El Paso thing was being pushed by the Leftist local government

- the crying towel story on Yahoo about the Jaguars star who "was" a young healthy sports star even though neither he now the team has said he has Covid. The fine print in the article says there is no confirmation of his infection but they blast it out to millions that the NFL players will soon start dropping like flies. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-ryquell-armstead-jaguars-covid-hospitalizations-222212695.html

- The news that Shasta County in Northern California has "surged" to the highest infection rate in the state. This was just after locals said Gavin Newsom could stuff it and if the State came to impose their new Covid directives they would be met by 100,000 armed residents. Not to mention that this is the home of an evangelical pastor of a mega church who keeps poking Newsom in the eye.

- CNN claims 30 minutes ago that this week the US has had more "cases" than every before and it has nothing to do with the huge increase in testing being done in the Democratic states

Just Google "cornonavirus news" and see how many of the apocalypse articles have been generated in the last 48 hours. They are on an all out binge to try to uses Covid to stop Trump.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    It is almost laughable how the Trump campaign is surging, Biden stops his appearances, and then suddenly the media and the leftist politicians are flooding the net, airwaves and all other information vehicles with horror stories on Covid.

Just consider that following:

- the El Paso thing was being pushed by the Leftist local government

- the crying towel story on Yahoo about the Jaguars star who "was" a young healthy sports star even though neither he now the team has said he has Covid. The fine print in the article says there is no confirmation of his infection but they blast it out to millions that the NFL players will soon start dropping like flies. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-ryquell-armstead-jaguars-covid-hospitalizations-222212695.html

- The news that Shasta County in Northern California has "surged" to the highest infection rate in the state. This was just after locals said Gavin Newsom could stuff it and if the State came to impose their new Covid directives they would be met by 100,000 armed residents. Not to mention that this is the home of an evangelical pastor of a mega church who keeps poking Newsom in the eye.

- CNN claims 30 minutes ago that this week the US has had more "cases" than every before and it has nothing to do with the huge increase in testing being done in the Democratic states

Just Google "cornonavirus news" and see how many of the apocalypse articles have been generated in the last 48 hours. They are on an all out binge to try to uses Covid to stop Trump.
    Last ditch effort because when he wins this shit is DONE!

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    1603853267194.png

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Death in America. Roughly 2.8 to 2.9 million people die in the United States each year.

The top ten causes of death in 2016 and 2017 are listed below. I used those numbers cause I found this report first but I looked at 2018 and the numbers are essentially the same.

These numbers come From the CDC at this source...

Interesting numbers. To put the rona in perspective I would be very interested in seeing if there is a huge drop in the so called comorbidity deaths when all is said and done. That will show the padding or rona deaths.

There are also lots of charts and break downs by age race etc at the link in the complete report. There are several reports and sections of reports to click on.

The top ten only accounts for about 73 percent of the deaths in the US.

All other causes of death account for more deaths than the leading cause of death. That is the leading cause of death accounts for roughly 23 percent of the total deaths. All other causes of death than the top ten accounts for 27 or so percent of the total deaths.

First number is 2016. Second is 2017.

All causes.
    2,813,503... 2,744,248.

Diseases of heart.
    647,457... 635,260.

Malignant neoplasms.

Accidents.

Chronic lower respiratory diseases.

Cerebrovascular diseases.

Alzheimer disease.

Diabetes mellitus.

Influenza and pneumonia.

Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis 50,633...50,046.

Intentional self-harm (suicide).

An interesting foot note is that births exceed deaths by about 1 million but the birth rate is declining every year.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ““We hit the brakes so quickly on the economy that we went through the windshield,” Connecticut Deputy l Comptroller on the $8+ billion dollar state revenue shortfall.

Probably Paywall: https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-st...svtmfecio5naj3o&reflink=article_copyURL_share

Nationwide, lockdowns and other state and local .gov COVID control measures have created the largest revenue shortfalls since the Great Depression. Approaching half a trillion dollars nationwide. That’s some big money and the reckoning is coming.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    and the reckoning is coming.
    I am fully expecting that day IS coming. I call it "The Covid Day of Reckoning" and expect all of these to be called to answer:
    * Media "professionals", network heads, CEOs
    * Doctors, Nurses, Hospital Administrators
    * Officials at the CDC, WHO, DEA
    * Governors, Mayors, county judges, and other local officials
    * School superintendents and school board heads

Basically, anyone who helped propagate this hoax will have to explain themselves, acknowledge the damage to our country, and decide whether to make restitution or go to jail.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Well let's get ready for it again. Europe is locking down again. I'm sure we won't be far behind.
    I doubt the citizens wil go into lockdown as peacefully as the first time. And I don't think most police rank-&-file will be eager to enforce it, fighting a war on two fronts.

If Abbott tries Lockdown 2.0, he'll have to flee the state to dodge the blowback....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I doubt the citizens wil go into lockdown as peacefully as the first time. And I don't think most police rank-&-file will be eager to enforce it, fighting a war on two fronts.

If Abbott tries Lockdown 2.0, he'll have to flee the state to dodge the blowback....

Everyone took it the first time. I don't expect an uprising the second time.

I do expect that those ignoring the unconstitutional orders now would continue to do so.

I do not expect Abbott to go back to the lockdown.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas

Everyone talks tough but when it comes down to it the masses take it every time.

Top Bottom