• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Looking back from September 30 to the first of the year, I wanted to share my personal observations on Covid without any CDC, politics or CNN mongering.

After 9 months, I have experienced tge following:

1. My grandaughter became ill with Covid in March as a result of her nursing work with seniors at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale. She experienced 3-4 days of milf flu- like symptoms and none of the 7 family members who had close daily contact with her were infected.

2. Locally, I know 6 people who have tested positive, but none who experienced any illness. No one else in any of the 6 households tested positive during or after the quarantine.

3. Three of the six folks noted above had the common sense to immediately get another test at a different facility after they were told they tested positive. All three second tests were negative.

Without any scientific data, statistics, politics or rhetoric my experience suggests:

- perhaps the numbers of “cases” and “assumed cases” have far less meaning than is being portrayed.

- perhaps the tests themselves are not accurate and are of little or no use other than to put trillions of dollars into the medical and pharmaceutical pockets.

Our nation has been gutted emotionally, financially and politically and it will never be the same. After having lived through 71 years of previous health threats, I still see littke reason for what we have been put through.

Those who want to rely on published numbers can do so; I am only sharing what I know personally.
    Gun Zone Deals

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Looking back from September 30 to the first of the year, I wanted to share my personal observations on Covid without any CDC, politics or CNN mongering.

After 9 months, I have experienced tge following:

1. My grandaughter became ill with Covid in March as a result of her nursing work with seniors at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale. She experienced 3-4 days of milf flu- like symptoms and none of the 7 family members who had close daily contact with her were infected.

2. Locally, I know 6 people who have tested positive, but none who experienced any illness. No one else in any of the 6 households tested positive during or after the quarantine.

3. Three of the six folks noted above had the common sense to immediately get another test at a different facility after they were told they tested positive. All three second tests were negative.

Without any scientific data, statistics, politics or rhetoric my experience suggests:

- perhaps the numbers of “cases” and “assumed cases” have far less meaning than is being portrayed.

- perhaps the tests themselves are not accurate and are of little or no use other than to put trillions of dollars into the medical and pharmaceutical pockets.

Our nation has been gutted emotionally, financially and politically and it will never be the same. After having lived through 71 years of previous health threats, I still see littke reason for what we have been put through.

Those who want to rely on published numbers can do so; I am only sharing what I know personally.
    See, there are some critical thinkers left! Nice post.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Why thank you Dr. Phil! I guess we all know who to discuss our marital problems with from now on!
    Why do you have a problem with that comment? I’m divorced and I’ve had a few milfs in my day too. As a matter of fact I was with a 46 when I was 24 and was with her for three years. During that time she morphed into a GILF.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Why do you have a problem with that comment? I’m divorced and I’ve had a few milfs in my day too. As a matter of fact I was with a 46 when I was 24 and was with her for three years. During that time she morphed into a GILF.

I have my own experiences, and others with older women. From my observations, and personal experience, when there is age difference between spouses, it tends to end up in divorce. It happened to me as well. Both directions! My first wife was older than me, and that ended very badly. When I hit 40, I started dating a young lady that was almost half my age. That one ended very badly, but thankfully, I didn't marry her. I have seen quite a few friends and others that ended in divorce when there was a huge age difference. Personally, I think it comes from being from different generations, and having different viewpoints and opinions on various things, and not enough commonality, and shared interests. Just my thoughts.

Three things I don't go to the internet or a forum for is: Legal advice, medical advice, or marital advice!

Jerry Springer was booked up, so I reverted to Dr. Phil!

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    1601577865053.png

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Makes more sense to compare age differences as a ratio, rather than by discrete time.

For example, when wife and I met we were 20:26 and it was a difference of 23%. Now at 40:46 it's only 13%. When we met, her parents had their doubts why an "older guy" was interested in their daughter. 20 years later and it's smooth sailing ;)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom