• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Has anyone seen anything from our great leader concerning his mask mandate ending? Is he waiting for Cuomo and Newsom to go first so he can play follow the leader? Or possibly after the election when everyone suddenly forgets about the beer flu?

GA-29 states “This executive order shall remain in effect and in full force until modified, amended, rescinded, or superseded by the governor.”

He’s been noticeably absent from the media lately which means either he died from COVID, or he ain’t changing his mind anytime soon.

Mask orders are like Hotel California.
    Capitol Armory ad

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    GA-29 states “This executive order shall remain in effect and in full force until modified, amended, rescinded, or superseded by the governor.”

He’s been noticeably absent from the media lately which means either he died from COVID, or he ain’t changing his mind anytime soon.

tenor.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    To end this nonsense we the people will have to end it. That means not putting the damn mask on. SIMPLE

That is absolutely correct!

I have not worn a mask during the corona hysteria and I will NOT wear one. I go to all the places that I have always gone with the exception of one restaurant.

I called my doctor about a month ago and asked him if he requires a mask at his office. He told me "I would not do that to you. This mask thing is a hoax."

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station

Was hoping someone had seen an interview, read an article, something where he gave an indication of what metric he was using to make these decisions. Only thing I see is follow the leader where he mostly does what other petty tyrants do.

My family really NEEDS a vacation but the wife and I have no desire to go somewhere that requires a mask.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    First TP, then ammo/primers/guns and now Dr Pepper...

Well, I had been wondering about that.
    Our last trip to HEB, they didn't have a single pack of cans or of smaller bottles. All they had was a few 2 liter bottles and that was IT.
    Dollar General today: pretty much the same. They had plenty of RC Cola, however.

Oldbluered

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2019
    Bastrop area
    Well, I had been wondering about that.
    Our last trip to HEB, they didn't have a single pack of cans or of smaller bottles. All they had was a few 2 liter bottles and that was IT.
    Dollar General today: pretty much the same. They had plenty of RC Cola, however.
    HEB has their own brand Dr. B and walmart has their Dr. Thunder. You probably already know but just throwing it out there. My HEB had it in stock today

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    With bars closed, a lot of brewpubs/tasting rooms have shifted to canning their product for package sales, which is creating additional demand for aluminum.

I’ve also heard in some places across this great land of ours, that seamless gutter guys are having a hard time sourcing roll aluminum as well. I guess a lot of people’s vacation dollars are being turned into gutters.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    With bars closed, a lot of brewpubs/tasting rooms have shifted to canning their product for package sales, which is creating additional demand for aluminum.

I’ve also heard in some places across this great land of ours, that seamless gutter guys are having a hard time sourcing roll aluminum as well. I guess a lot of people’s vacation dollars are being turned into gutters.
    One thing's sure: it's not being turned into cans to hold DR PEPPER!!!!

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    I took in some aluminum for scrap the other day. Pricing didn’t reflect any sort of shortage

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    "Expert": “However, this level of immunity is not compatible with a full return to societal behavior as existed before the pandemic.”

No, of course not. Who said anything about that?
    :rolleyes:

I’ve been sending Abbott messages just about every day asking him to open the state and end the mask nonsense. I doubt anyone reads it, but it only takes a few seconds

Top Bottom