• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I was actually glad HKS was back in this thread. Absolutely he comes off a little arrogant sometimes but it’s nice to see opposing opinions, as personally wrong as I may think they are. I have no idea what the straw was but I honestly look forward to reading his incorrectly biased opinions again. Flame on.

I actually have not ignored him, though a few times I’ve considered doing so.

Something, something, Sun Tzu.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I was actually glad HKS was back in this thread. Absolutely he comes off a little arrogant sometimes but it’s nice to see opposing opinions, as personally wrong as I may think they are. I have no idea what the straw was but I honestly look forward to reading his incorrectly biased opinions again. Flame on.

Hopefully, a little time-out will take his arrogance down a few notches.

It may have started out as a virus, but the agenda has changed, and it became weaponized and politicized to be used against the citizens of this country. Possibly to see just how far they push free citizens in taking away their rights and freedoms.

This virus, or pandemic, is no longer about saving lives, but controlling the population of this country. I fear there are dark forces at work.

Six months ago, I'd have never uttered such words, and had heard them spoken, would have quickly called that person a conspiracy theorist, and not playing with a full deck. I'm seeing things going on that should be happening in a normal society. The abnormal is the new normal. I'm seeing things that are wrong, and being treated as if they were the right thing.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Arrogant, refuses to answer simple questions, posts contradictory information, refuses to acknowledge that he was completely wrong about case numbers and death counts in every predictions he has made.

He’s a worthless troll who only posts here to inflate his own ego.

I made his ban permanent.

Texas42 has a differing opinion and doesn’t act like an ass about it. I recommend you check his posts for an alternative take on the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I made his ban permanent.

yesssss.jpg

Attachments

• yesssss.jpg
      yesssss.jpg