Coronavirus Epidemic, Part 2

Texas42

TGT Addict
Nov 21, 2008
Texas
A little exaggerated but I think it's a good one ;)
Or you could say fog and rain. . . . But droplets drop pretty close by and airborne is much smaller and is suspended for several hours. Usually require a respirator to filter out (N95 or mask with p100 filter).

Surgical masks do a good enough job to protect the wearer most of the time. So long as they are too crumpled up from being in your pocket, or not pulled over your face to actually filter your breathing.

EDIT: I think people should think of it in terms of exposure load rather than simply exposure.

Last edited:

Texas45

Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are

Now I know the chinks may or may not be putting out accurate numbers but read yesterday in Wuhan city of 11 million with the highest number of dead in a city in China had a little over 8k of the less than 50k nationwide deaths in China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas45

Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are
From article.

a near-$2 trillion stimulus proposal that will send $1400 checks to individuals in most households across the country, increase the minimum wage, expand childcare, reopen schools and expand vaccination efforts nationwide.

They left out: and financially strap American families for the next 3 decades.

GENIUS.

Thanks to the 80 mil brain dead and just plain dead idiots who voted for this shit show.

Noticed I f’d up original (no glasses)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
Aug 9, 2013
south of killeen

kbaxter60

Lesser Being
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
But he SWORE he had a plan that would fix things!!!????
So that was another lie. I am shocked! Totally shocked.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
C'm,on, Man! He has been doing this for almost a week! He's old and he's tired, and he is sick of listening to that little voice in his ear.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members