• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    If we all stopped wearing masks what would they do? Not a damn thing. The rest can wear them and stop worrying about me. If the masks work they are “safe”. People know this shit is a farce at this point. I can’t believe there are still people believing this horse manure.
    And, having thought about this quite a bit, I think that is how this thing actually ends. If you look at the "leaders" across our country and state, I have seen NONE with any kind of vision or plan for exiting this stupidity. Almost all the indicators are DOWN, yet they haven't thought of a way to end this???
    But if every single person says "enough" and goes back to LIFE BEFORE STUPID. That sure could do it. What are they gonna do? Mass arrests? Interment centers? Snipers on the overpasses?
    I hear there's a movement to burn masks on the 15th. Maybe that's where it all starts?
    I am ready to see this ended. I am no longer going to wait for the "leaders" to actually lead. It has shown me a LOT of people who should not be in the positions they are in.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    And, having thought about this quite a bit, I think that is how this thing actually ends. If you look at the "leaders" across our country and state, I have seen NONE with any kind of vision or plan for exiting this stupidity. Almost all the indicators are DOWN, yet they haven't thought of a way to end this???
    But if every single person says "enough" and goes back to LIFE BEFORE STUPID. That sure could do it. What are they gonna do? Mass arrests? Interment centers? Snipers on the overpasses?
    I hear there's a movement to burn masks on the 15th. Maybe that's where it all starts?
    I am ready to see this ended. I am no longer going to wait for the "leaders" to actually lead. It has shown me a LOT of people who should not be in the positions they are in.
    There is no end because the goal “they” have set is unattainable even if we were referring to influenza numbers. They screwed us with the crazy testing. Now testing and new cases is what they are scrutinizing. Please watch this 25 minute discussion when you get a chance. It outlines this very thing. I have post it here and believe another member shared it before that. It’s the best analysis I have seen and it’s current.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Too many meek and scared people out there. They will comply.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Too many meek and scared people out there. They will comply.
    And, just like that, the 2020 Halloween costume idea was hatched
    1599836508944.png

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    So I’m sitting here having lunch and MSNBC is on TV at the restaurant.

Their expert is saying that public confidence in the CDC/government guidelines is eroding.

The expert’s solution?
    The media and CDC are presenting too much information to the public, allowing the public to come to “incorrect” conclusions.

We need to limit the data we present to the public, so that the issues are too complex for the public to come to a conclusion, and instead will rely on the media to guide them to the “correct” conclusions.

Apparently, people literally want to be sheep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    So I’m sitting here having lunch and MSNBC is on TV at the restaurant.

Their expert is saying that public confidence in the CDC/government guidelines is eroding.

The expert’s solution?
    The media and CDC are presenting too much information to the public, allowing the public to come to “incorrect” conclusions.

We need to limit the data we present to the public, so that the issues are too complex for the public to come to a conclusion, and instead will rely on the media to guide them to the “correct” conclusions.

Apparently, people literally want to be sheep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Keep in mind that the suggestion is the "solution" of the geniuses at MSNBC (probably the most vile of the MSM crap outlets). I guarantee you that they found an "expert" whose idiotic approach was stupid enough to fit their Marxist agenda.

If I were you, I would complain to the restaurant management for introducing manure during a meal.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Keep in mind that the suggestion is the "solution" of the geniuses at MSNBC (probably the most vile of the MSM crap outlets). I guarantee you that they found an "expert" whose idiotic approach was stupid enough to fit their Marxist agenda.

If I were you, I would complain to the restaurant management for introducing manure during a meal.
    Part of the plan for the final solution

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Current death toll in Texas: 14,478 Current population of Texas: 29M
    Covid Rate of death = 14478/29000000 = .000499=.04% Seems like the odds are pretty good to open up the state.
    From: https://tamucc.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/7b82e7fc0e2142cf9a07aa9f7ce5b87f
    You are absolutely correct. And it's even better than you stated, I think.
    When the CDC admitted that only 6% of the national death count was DUE TO Covid and not just Covid-related, that meant the 180,000 total they have been throwing around became closer to 12,000. For the whole country.
    So, Texas likely has fewer than a thousand actual Covid deaths. Not that they're going to admit that to us. You know, because of "Muh Emergency!".
    But your numbers just get much more favorable with that.
    Now if Abbott can just remember what it was we all used to do...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom