• ...and so much more!
  • MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    No need for me to enter the discussion or do any research. You told me to shut up and move along.

I can see full well exactly what is going on right now in our country.

I'll just scroll past your replies from mow on. You seem to have a nasty habit of liking to throw out insults and trying to bully people around.

Enjoy yourself Mac.
    Yeah you post that before but still reply. Try the ignore function.
    ARJ Defense ad

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    1599375812731.png

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I thought your doc said to quarantine. Doesn’t that mean stay home and not go around other people?
    So how am I supposed to eat when I run out of food. I went to Walmart once and stocked up, hopefully enough for two weeks, right after my doctor told me that. I may have to go once more but maybe not. I also need to walk my dog. I avoid others while doing so by walking areas in a local park where almost no one else walks and I keep my distance from people while wearing my mask when out with the mongrel. All was discussed with my doctor and she said that would be fine. By the way, I live alone except for my dog & tortoises; I tried to get them to understand they needed to care for themselves for two weeks and to care for me by going shopping but it was like it fell on deaf ears.

Which begs the question.....if masks work, why should anyone infected quarantine?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    It's called taking as many precautions as possible. Masks may not work 100% but if you cough while wearing a mask it most certainly cuts down on what you spew into the atmosphere for others to breath in.

Last edited:

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    So how am I supposed to eat when I run out of food. I went to Walmart once and stocked up, hopefully enough for two weeks, right after my doctor told me that. I may have to go once more but maybe not. I also need to walk my dog. I avoid others while doing so by walking areas in a local park where almost no one else walks and I keep my distance from people while wearing my mask when out with the mongrel. All was discussed with my doctor and she said that would be fine. By the way, I live alone except for my dog & tortoises; I tried to get them to understand they needed to care for themselves for two weeks and to care for me by going shopping but it was like it fell on deaf ears. Try to use a little bit of your brain and a tad of common sense and maybe you can avoid posting such a nonsensical question in the future.

It's called taking as many precautions as possible. Masks may not work 100% but if you cough while wearing a mask it most certainly cuts down on what you spew into the atmosphere for others to breath in.
    There is nothing different right now than before the “virus” other than mainstream media has freaked everyone out to push a political agenda. If you weren’t scared/cautious of influenza last year or the years before that why are you scared/cautious now? You have a greater risk of being killed in a vehicle accident but yet you drove to the store right?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    So how am I supposed to eat when I run out of food....
    Walmart has order online just about everything and will ship or do curbside. Elsewise, Favor will pick up for you and leave outside your door. That’s just one example.

Try to use a little bit of your brain and a tad of common sense and maybe you can avoid posting such a nonsensical question in the future.

Why is it nonsensical for me to confirm the specific medical advice you were provided, when it appears your desire is to not follow that advice when it’s not convenient?[/QUOTE]

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    So how am I supposed to eat when I run out of food. I went to Walmart once and stocked up, hopefully enough for two weeks, right after my doctor told me that. I may have to go once more but maybe not. I also need to walk my dog. I avoid others while doing so by walking areas in a local park where almost no one else walks and I keep my distance from people while wearing my mask when out with the mongrel. All was discussed with my doctor and she said that would be fine. By the way, I live alone except for my dog & tortoises; I tried to get them to understand they needed to care for themselves for two weeks and to care for me by going shopping but it was like it fell on deaf ears.

Just an FYI WalMart, HEB, Kroger all offer grocery delivery. They also offer no contact pick-up. I'm really not wanting to get a dog in this hunt. But... your excuses for not quarantining are pretty thin. Either you believe or you don't. If you're going to 1/2 measure why measure at all??? As for walking the dog.... those services are available as well. Full measure? Half-measure? Can you understand why some are skeptical of your mask wearing/quarantine argument. It's fine... as long as it has no negative impact on you and what you want to do.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Walmart has order online just about everything and will ship or do curbside. Elsewise, Favor will pick up for you and leave outside your door. That’s just one example.

Why is it nonsensical for me to confirm the specific medical advice you were provided, when it appears your desire is to not follow that advice when it’s not convenient?
    [/QUOTE]
    What do you know? Are you a medical professional? Bwahaha

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Just an FYI WalMart, HEB, Kroger all offer grocery delivery. They also offer no contact pick-up. I'm really not wanting to get a dog in this hunt. But... your excuses for not quarantining are pretty thin. Either you believe or you don't. If you're going to 1/2 measure why measure at all??? As for walking the dog.... those services are available as well. Full measure? Half-measure? Can you understand why some are skeptical of your mask wearing/quarantine argument. It's fine... as long as it has no negative impact on you and what you want to do.

In all fairness, I sort of agree with what you are saying about half-measures. Yes, either all in, or all out.

But, some of his activities, being outside to do them depends upon where he lives. Case in point, if I was self-quarantining, and decided to walk my dog on the road, my chances of meeting another person is very slim to unlikely. In fact, I could pretty much function normally, doing my daily routine, since I don't go to town very often, or interact with people for the most part.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    You want to pay for the dog walker who would have to come to my place to pick up the dog, or maybe you want to pay for dog boarding for me. By the way, are you a physician? As I said, this was discussed with my doctor and she gave her approval for the dog walks and a trip or two to the supermarket. She also okayed me getting my flu shot - so I got that while out for the shopping. As I also said, I think I got enough food to last me two weeks - so what the heck is your problem. I go by what my physician told me - not by what you or anyone else who just wants to find fault or be contrary or who wants to run someone else's life tells me. Can you understand - some of you are worse than the leftists as far as control freaks go.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    You want to pay for the dog walker who would ahve to come to my place to pick up the dog, or maybe you want to pay for dog boarding for me. By the way, are you a physician? As I said, this was discussed with my doctor and she gave her approval for the dog walks and a trip or two to the supermarket. As I also said, I think I got enough to last me two weeks - so what the heck is your problem. I go by what my physician told me - not by what you or anyone else who just wants to find fault or be contrary or who wants to run someone else's life tells me. Can you understand - some of you are worse than the leftists as far as control freaks go.
    The leftists are the ones that have you freaked out for no reason.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019

Why is it nonsensical for me to confirm the specific medical advice you were provided, when it appears your desire is to not follow that advice when it’s not convenient?
    [/QUOTE]
    You have not read what I have written, I am following what my doc told me I could do. You are just being contrary as is often your case.

Top Bottom